First love

Sky - You are so cunning. Do you know that?

Phai laughed and pulled Sky closer to him.

Phai - I am not only cunning but also a possessive and jealous one when it comes to you.

Sky blushed for Phai's words.

Sky - Did I fall in love with a Pschyo?

Phai - Too bad, you can't step back now.

Sky - Who said I want to step back?

Both of them laughed.

Phai - Come on let's get you changed and go to sleep.

Saying that Phai took out his clothes and gave it to Sky to change.

Phayu POV :

Phayu - Ink

Phayu left Rain's hand when he saw the person who called him.

Ink - It's Phayu for real.

Ink ran towards Phayu and hugged him which left Phayu and Rain in surprise.

Phayu - Ink

[ Character Introduction - Ink - ex girlfriend of Phayu

[ Character Introduction - Ink - ex girlfriend of Phayu. First love. Fashion photographer, returned from Germany.]

Ink - Haven't seen you in ages. How are you?

Phayu - I am fine. How are you?

Ink - I am good.

Phayu - You here?

Ink - I have an event in this hotel.

RRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRR

Ink - I need to leave. I am getting a call now. Will see you later.

Phayu just nodded his head. Rain was silent throughout the discussion.

Rain - P'Phayu

Phayu was lost in his thoughts when Rain called him. Rain's touch brought Phayu back to his senses.

Phayu gave a smile to Rain and both went back to the ceremony.

Rain POV :

P'Phayu is acting weird from the time he saw her. Who is she? What's the relationship between both of them?

Rain was surprised how Phayu looked at her. Rain wanted to ask Phayu about her but he didn't want to spoil the happy mood with his family at the moment. Rain just wanted to enjoy his brothers engagement without any other thoughts.

Phayu and Rain bought the gift for Pran upstairs and gifted it to him. They had the after party session with all the family members. Rain observed that Phayu was dazing off and was not as active as always. But Rain was silent throughout the after party.