Assurance

Rain POV :

Rain exited the garage and went to his car.

Rain - I know P'Phayu... You can't see me with someone else. Get ready to see how I will make you follow me like a puppy... Mr.Venice Phayu Theerapanyakul...

Rain took his phone and called a person.

Rain - Hello

Other - Hi Baby

Rain - How are you baby?

Other - I missed you baby

Rain - Aow... My cutie I missed you too

Other - Really? I don't think so... Tell me the reason why you called me?

Rain - You really know me very well... Ms.Junior Type... I need your help

Other - I knew it... Tell me what mischief are we going to do?

Rain laughed and explained his plan to the other person.

Other - It's going to be a blast... Does Hia know about him?

Rain - Everyone knows about him including you. I have to introduce only you to him.

Other - Great... I am finally going to meet him. I am waiting for this moment for almost four years.

Rain - Calm down... Don't forget that he is mine.

Other - Okay okay Rainy boy... He is only yours... Don't forget that I have mine too...

Rain - I know Ms.Junior Type..... Now get ready and meet me at Moonlight at 9:00

Other - Yes boss.... Roger that...

Rain ended the call and went to their condo to change his clothes. Rain knew very well that Phayu was following him. He was really trying hard in awaking the tiger inside Phayu.

Sky POV :

Sky - You made this for us?

Phai - Yes... Come let me show you your wardrobe...

Phai showed Sky everything he bought for him. Sky was so overwhelmed with the love Phai was showing him.

Sky ( Inner voice ) - You really love me so much Phi... I am sorry that I couldn't fight for us back then... I wish I have expressed my feelings to you back then... Our present might have been different if I had dared to express my feelings to you... I am sorry for not telling you before...

He immediately pulled Phai who was showing the clothes he bought for Sky on to the bed and hovered over him.

Phai - Sky... You are still sore... Are you sure you want to do this?

Sky sushed Phai and pulled him into a deep kiss. They kissed each other for some time. Both of them were not ready to move away from the kiss. Sky felt the need to breath and then moved away from the kiss. He dropped his forehead on Phai's forehead with his closed eyes while he was trying to catch his breath. Sky also tried to catch some air.

Sky - P'Phai

Phai - Ummm

Sky opened his eyes and looked at the person in front of him.

Sky - I love you

Saying that Sky kissed Phai's forehead showing the tenderness and care he had towards Phai. Phai smiled and pulled Sky closer to him to hug.

Phai - I love you too

Sky laughed and said

Sky - I love you three