Feelings are always a mess

Phai - What?

Kinn - You heard me right.

Porsche - We know that you like him.

Phai - what are you talking about?

Kinn - Don't think we don't know you. We are your parents. I don't know why you pushed him away. But we are sure you like him. I can see through your eyes how you were oogling at Sky in the meeting.

Phai - Dad

Porsche - We now understood why you became a drunkard when we went to America first, it took time for us to understand . But we want you to be happy.

Kinn - If you are not okay with working along with Sky. We can go with other options as well.

Porsche - Before you make any decision, we just want to know few things.

Phai - What do you want to know?

Kinn - Do you like Sky?

Porsche - answer only truth.

I just nodded my head in agreeing.

Porsche - See, I told you. I won.

Kinn - Porsche

Porsche - Fine, continue.

Kinn - Then why did you hurt him?

I looked at Pa and Dad.

Porsche - You know you can tell us everything right.

Kinn - But we want only the truth so that we can help you out. But the final decision is yours.

Phai - Fine, I will tell you. I didn't want you guys to make decisions about my life. I had a dark past already. I am not a good guy. I played around. I was hell already. I didn't want him to get into a relationship with me where I might end up hurting him. I didn't want him to suffer. I am suffering enough. I can't see him sad. I can't see him cry. But...

I looked at both of them again and continued telling them everything.

Phai - But... I realised it very late that I can't live without him. I am sorry for doing everything in the past. But I am happy that at least he got to be with someone who likes him. Who can take care of him. Who can love him. Who does everything for him which he deserves.

Porsche - Kinn, why did he turned out like Kim?

Kinn - I don't know how he influenced my kid.

Phai - What do you mean Pa?

Porsche - Your Uncle Kim did the same thing with your Uncle Chay. He hurt him like hell. But in the end he couldn't stop himself stay far away from Chay.

Kinn - I didn't knew that we gave birth to a stupid like him.

Phai - Dad.

Kinn - What? Am I wrong? When did I teach you to give up even before trying?

Phai - What do you mean Dad?

Porsche - Did Sky told you that he has someone he likes?

Phai - No, but Rain said he has someone he likes.

Kinn - Why would you believe others instead of asking that person directly?

Porsche - Phai, you know we are in mafia background. It's easy for others to manipulate us against the enemies or friends. But if we trust someone we need to make sure of it ourselves.

Phai - What do you guys want me to do now?

Kinn - How could you accept defeat without even trying? Try to know him. Try to talk to him. Do whatever it takes for you to prove your love to him. Even after doing everything ,if he doesn't like you back then we can't force him.