𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝

𝐇𝐢 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐬, 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧! 𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 <3

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐏𝐎 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐗

ok so boom, one of my favorite movies is CHLOE because who doesn't love Amanda Seyfried?!

After watching it for like the fifth time I decided to write a book inspired by it for shits and giggles yet have MANY of my own little twist that almost changes the entire plot to make it my own.

If you enjoyed that movie then this book should peak your interest and if you didn't or have never seen it then I feel sorry for you go watch it bae.

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖

Obviously this book is gay, like every other book I'm going to write and if you aren't into that then I don't even know why you clicked on the book.

It's in the tags dummy.

Anyway, you should also be aware this book includes a age gap between the main character and love interest that may have people running for the hills.

But the bigger the better, right?!

You should also look out for mature themes or sexual content, I plan to add a that here.

Also this book will be mostly in Isla's pov but occasionally we'll get chapters of Axela.

Keep in mind updates most likely will be slow but I'll try to get them out quicker.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 & 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒

Isla Montgomery
Thirty Four
A loving mother of two, making time for both her family and her patients. Isla is nurturing to all who surrounds her, putting everyone's needs before her very own.

Kirk Montgomery
Thirty Seven
A man obsessed with his work, Kirk spends more time providing for his family than having a meal with them.

Aviana Montgomery
Sixteen
Avi takes after her mother, she's very mature for her age and nurturing to friends and family. Aviana is also obsessed with her academic image, wanting to live up to her mother and father's standards.

Lilah Montgomery
Eleven
Like every second child Lilah makes you wish you'd just stuck with the first. To be eleven she's very sarcastic , and is confident she is smarter than everyone.

Axela Sawyer
Twenty Three
Being a lady of the evening gives her confidence, Axela knows her worth and thrives off of the pleasure of others. Yet the woman is smart, calculated and always two steps ahead.

Catalina Doe
Twenty Four
Bestfriend to Axela and have been for nine years. Though unlike her friend, Cat doesn't feel the need to always be in control. Catalina mostly keeps to herself unless feeling the need to do otherwise.

More characters will be added along the way !!

X