10

a/n: hey babes if it wasn't clear i'm giving you guys a little lore about axela so you'd understand how she got where she is now...if it doesn't make sense atm just wait on it y'all it'll come together.
Enjoy <3
-A

ꨄ︎
𝐀𝐗𝐄𝐋𝐀

"Would you stop that?!" Axela scolded slapping Catalina's hands away from her skirt as she tugged at it forcefully.

Wincing the brunette pulled her hands down to her sides. "No! This skirt is seriously way too short I can feel the breeze on my ass."

Axela smirked, "You're supposed to, besides I think you look good."

Both girls were told the theme of the shoot was to dress their era, the 2000's.

Axela was dressed in a baby pink crop top paired with a jean skirt that ruffled at the end and stopped just above her thighs. She wore pink knee high socks and a pair of white fans to match the white buckled purse and sunglasses that sat on top of her layered hair.

Catalina dressed chic.

She wore a black crop top covered with a brown coat with feathering detailing engraved on the ends of the arms, and the waist of the jacket. Her top was paired with a jean skirt stopping just above her thighs as well with a cheetah print belt running through the loop.

Catalina wore brown boots to complement her brown buckled purse and shades.

Her hair curled and down to the mid length of her back.

Both girls were currently on their way to the given location by the bar man Jared.

Given it was a school day, with a lot of convincing Axela convinced her friend to skip.

"You've never had a problem dressing like this before." Axela observed pushing through the double glass doors that led them to a wide room with a table circling around the woman in the middle of it.

"That's because I was doing it for me, not some creepy old man." Catalina whispered harshly, her voice dying down and a fake smile plastering her lips as they approached the woman.

"What can I do for you ladies?" The receptionist spoke glancing up just barely at the girl's before addressing the computer again.

"We're here for a shoot, to see Jared."

Her eyes finally looked up at the blonde as spoke. They then furrowed in confusion, her head tilting slightly.

"I'm sorry?"

"Uh, Jared...he sent us this address and told us to meet him here for the eras shoot." It was Catalina that then spoke up, the lady's eyes drifted to her.

"Do you have a last name?"

"No ma'am just his first." Said the blonde.

Typing away at the computer again the woman searched her files for a man named Jared leaving the girl's to their own conversation.

"Told you he was sketchy." Catalina whispered.

"Im sure it's just some misunderstanding." Right on cue her phone pinged.