Chapter Seventeen

I'm BACK!! Yay!

It was easy to say that the kiss got out of hand quickly. I was under Aiden in less than ten seconds with my hands roaming all over his chest, while he wrapped one arm around my neck and the other around my waist, pulling me closer until there was nothing between us but clothing.

            The tingles were back, and they were there in full force. It made the kisses between us much more intimate, and desperate. We needed to kiss and touch each other. It’d been too long since we were together last. I loved Aiden, and I made sure that I put that into the kiss as his tongue plunged into my mouth, with a guttural moan, that I didn’t know who it’d came from. I loved him and I couldn’t get enough of him.

            Aiden trailed his lips down my throat to the side of my jaw where he moved his lips back and forth. The feeling was electrifying and a breathy moan escaped my parted lips as I put my hand on the back of his head, holding his mouth there. Aiden repeated the motion again, but this time, it was something sharp grazing my skin. I gasped when I realized it was his teeth, and I began to choke when his teeth sunk in and I realized what I was dealing here with.

            Aiden was a vampire.

“Aiden,” I called out, tears coming to my eyes.

            He didn’t move.

I put my hand on his shoulder and pushed against him but he was too strong, and I was weak. “Aiden,” I called again, pulling on his hair sharply and he pulled away and I saw that his eyes were entirely black with no grey. He moved so quickly to the end of the bed and just stared at me.

            Something was running down my neck and when I put my fingers to it, I realized it was blood.

            I screamed, well at least I tried to but nothing came out.

“Sah’nai,” Aiden says shaking his head clear before moving towards me.

            I stood up from the bed and went into his bathroom to look at my neck. It wasn’t as bad as I thought it was. There were only two scrapes in the shape of teeth; the skin grazed was where the blood was coming from.

“Do you have any band aids?” I asked turning around to see Aiden standing in the doorway to the bathroom.

“Yeah, hold on,” he says moving past me to his medicine cabinet.

            It was empty besides a first aid kit.

“Sit down,” Aiden says pointing to the counter.

“Are you sure you should be around me? I can do it myself,” I say moving away a little.

            Without answering my question, Aiden picked me up and set me on the counter, opening the first aid kit. I watched as Aiden clenched his teeth and brought his hand up to my neck, holding the cotton swabs to clean my wounds. I grabbed his hand and stared into his eyes. They were dark.