Chapter Four

Enjoy!

Chapter Four

That Monday when I awoke, I was excited, and happy. I was finally going back to school after almost a whole month. I was so nervous, that I could barely even sleep last night.

All I could think about was Aiden being there, and seeing him. I hadn't seen him at all yesterday, and honestly I don't even know why I thought I would.

I had spent the whole Sunday afternoon going through all my new clothes just to find a cute, but not too over the top outfit for my first day back. Also to impress Aiden. I just couldn't wait to see him, it was so ridiculous.

I liked him a lot, and I don't know how much he liked me, but I knew he did at least a little. Thinking back to his comment on Sunday made me smile and blush. 'And I like beautiful, shy girls'.

Whenever I think back to that day, I still couldn't believe I had flirted with him. I wasn't the type of girl who openly flirted with a guy that I liked. I would usually be discreet and giggle, and innocently bat my eyelashes at him. But with Aiden, I don't know where this audacious and brave Sah'nai came from. 'I like bad boys' I had said with a straight face, without one ounce of shyness.

Finally, after looking for what seemed like hours, my eyes roamed upon the perfect outfit. My style was a little different from everyone else, and I liked it that way. It was a colorful sassy classy chick style, and I loved to be unique, and dressing the way that I do expressed who I was, and what I liked.

I took out my outfit and when I felt satisfied I began to make my way over to the bathroom to take my shower and wash my hair.

Moving back into my bedroom once finished with my shower I wrapped my hair up into one of my big fluffy green towels, and began to dry myself off with the other. Moving towards my dresser I opened my underwear drawer and took out a matching lace coral bra and panties set.

I always was the type of girl who liked to wear sexy underwear from the time I was fifteen. What can I say? I liked the feeling of being sexy.

Lying out on my bed was my outfit, so I moved towards it and snatched up the colorful floral print leggings that hugged my body, but weren't too tight, and put them on. Next was my loose orange shirt that flowed out a little at the bottom and showed a tiny bit of skin at my waist. My accessories were orange and green drop earrings, and emerald diamond pendant necklace. Last I slipped on my green heels, and moved towards my vanity where I removed my towel to reveal my long hair, puffy, and in curls. It took me a while to style it, but finally I got it too cooperate.

It was parted down the middle with the left side braided, and tucked under my curls with a hair clip. After that I began to work on my makeup, using mascara, a little eye liner, and a light rose pink lip gloss.

Finally satisfied with everything I stood up and looked into the mirror. I didn't look like a girl with cancer. I looked beautiful, and confident. My outfit flattered my body in all the right places. My leggings emphasized my small waist and long legs, my shirt showed off my thin arms and flat stomach. The heels added a few inches to my height, but in my opinion I was still a little short, and my hair flowed in natural curly ringlets to my bra strap, showing the beauty of my facial features, while my earrings and necklace made my eyes glow a brighter green.

I just couldn't wait to see the look on Aiden's face when he saw me, and I hoped that he like it a lot.

Thinking about Aiden immediately sent my heart in an erratic beat, and butterflies to appear in my stomach making me anxious.

Would he be in any of my classes? Will he talk to me? Will he sit with me at lunch? Will he give me any more compliments on how he thought I was beautiful?