Prologue

I have started a new story, and I hope you like it. I know a lot of people haven't read my other story, Finally I Am Me, but personally i think this one is better. If you like this vote and comment, even if its bad, and tell me if you like it, and if you do, I'll post another part.

My life was perfect before I got diagnosed. I had a loving family, and had lots of friends. To be honest though, I wasn't exactly popular. I just knew everyone, and was nice to even the most disliked person in school. Everyone said that I was perfect, and too sweet. It was true, but now I'm starting to think that they were wrong. If I was perfect, why would I have a disease that is killing my body, and has been killing my body for the past year and a half? If I was so perfect why would the doctor say that I had the maximum of six months to live?

I had so many questions that I wanted answers to. Like, why me? What did I do that was so wrong for me to die? Why couldn't I live my life? Why couldn't I graduate and got to college? Why couldn't I go to prom? Why couldn't I have my first love? Get married and have kids?

I had tried my best to live my life a good life.

But I guess that wasn't good enough.

The only thing I could do now was live my life to the fullest, and the first thing on my list was to fall in love. To be in love.

That's the one thing I'm wishing for until my last breath. That's my last hope, and it's all I have left.