Chapter Nine

Enjoy!

With all the drama and excitement that has been going on for the past couple of days everyone forgot all about Halloween.

            Rhianan brought it up last night when I found her up in my bedroom in her pajamas after I told her about my date. She told me that our friend Emily was having a Halloween party later tonight. I really didn’t want to go but she insisted that I needed to have fun tonight.

            So now, we were atPartyCity looking for a costume for us. Daniel already had a costume that he had gotten fromTacoma, Robert had brought his costume weeks ago, and that only left me and Rhi. I had no clue what I wanted to be, but Rhianan was looking for some costume that she said her and Robert were matching as. I had no clue what they were planning.

“What do you wanna be Sah’nai?” Rhianan asked sighing after she had found her costume and I was still looking.

“I don’t know,” I say exasperated. I had looked through all these costumes for at least an hour and I hadn’t found anything yet. Everything was all picked over. “The only cutest thing that I seen so far is the fairy costume, but basically every girl will dress up as that,” I say pouting.

“So, you’re pretty. You can make it look different,” she says picking up the bag that contained the dress and wings.

“Uh, I guess,” I say frowning.

“Did you ask Aiden if he wanted to come?” she handed me the bag.

”No, should I?” I ask biting my lip.

“Of course,” Rhi says rolling her eyes.

I nodded and took out my phone, pulling up the number that Aiden had given me yesterday.

*Hey do you wanna go to a Halloween party with me tonight? You can meet my friends…*

            Rhianan and I get in line while I wait.

His reply is almost instant. *Sure. What should I go as?*

I bit my lip. *Probably a model or Greek God*

*Good idea. What time should I pick you up?*

“Sah’nai,” Rhianan nudged me in the shoulder.

“Huh,” I look up and see that the lady was waiting for me to pay. “How much?” I ask smiling guiltily.

“34.99,” the woman working the register says.

            I pull out my dad’s credit card and swiped.

“Thank you. Have a nice day,” the lady says once she bagged up my item.