10- Piece of Art

"Are you sure it's this way?" Muichiro asks as he continues in the directions Kotetsu gives him.

"Yes! We're almost there!" Kotetsu says as he clings onto Muichiro's uniform.

"There he is" Muichiro says as he looks ahead, Kanamori up a tree, trying to fend off one of the blood demon art fish that try to attack him.

"Kanamori-san!" Kotetsu shouts as he looks at Kanamori.

Muichiro does his best to drop Kotetsu as lightly as he can as he runs to the fish, cutting the vase on its back, the fish disintegrating.

"Oh! He slashed it in the blink of an eye!" Kanamori says as he looks down at Muichiro, "Lord Tokito. Thank goodness!" he says as he climbs down the tree.

"Kanamori-san!" Kotetsu shouts as he runs over.

"Kotetsu-kun!" Kanamori says as he comes over, "thank goodness you're okay! To be honest, I thought you'd be dead by now".

"Same here, Kanamori-san" Kotetsu says as he balls his fists.

"So, you're Kanamori" Muichiro says as he sheaths his sword.

"Tokito-san, this is Kanamori-san" Kotetsu says as he gestures to Kanamori.

"Do you have a sword for me?" Muichiro asks as he looks at Kanamori, "give it to me now".

"Oh my!" Kanamori says as he kneels down to get a closer look at Muichiro's sword, "look at this! It's quite badly chipped!".

"That's why I came to the village" Muichiro says as he looks down at Kanamori.

"I see! I see!" Kanamori says as he stands up, "I do have a sword ready for you, so let me give it to you right away!".

"You don't waste time, do you?" Muichiro asks as he cocks his brow.

"I'm happy for you! You should be thankful!" Kotetsu says as he looks at Muichiro.

"Tanjiro asked me to take care of it" Kanamori says as he looks at Muichiro, "your sword, that is. He also said I should be understanding towards you".

"Tanjiro?" Muichiro says as he tilts his head, "Tanjiro said it, huh?".

"So, I checked up on the first swordsmith who served you--" Kanamori says as he recalls his actions.

"Kanamori-san, Kanamori-san!" Kotetsu says as he pulls on Kanamori's sleeve, "we have to head to Haganezuka-san's! If he's under attack by those demons--".

"Oh, that's right!" Kanamori says as he snaps out of it, "come on, I'll show you the way to our workplace!" he says as the three of them make their way over, "I'm worried about the village! Since you're a Hashira, I want you to take that sword... and go to their aid as soon as possible!" he says as he spots the shed up ahead, "it's that shed over there! Thank goodness! I don't see any fish monsters! I was working in that shed! The sword I'm supposed to give you is inside that shed, too! Please take it and rush to where the chief is!".

"No, I can't" Muichiro says calmly as he grabs Kanamori's top, stopping in his tracks.

"Ouch! You're so annoying!" Kotetsu says as he bumps into Muichiro's back.

"It's here" Muichiro says as he looks ahead.

The bushes on the left shake as a pot rolls out into the path in front of them.

"Hyo!" a voice says as the pot stands upright.

"Huh?" Kotetsu says as Muichiro starts to slowly walk towards the pot.

"I'm impressed that you noticed me!" the voice says as the pot sways from side to side, "but, wait, you're a Hashira" Gyokko says as he comes out of the pot, "hyo, hyo, hyo! Is this rundown shed that important to you?" he asks as Kotetsu and Kanamori fall to the ground, "what is it that you're being so secretive about, I wonder. Now, it's a pleasure to meet you. My name is Gyokko! Before I kill you, might I ask for a minute of your time?".