20- The Love Hashira, Mitsuri Kanroji

"Hey, Muzan. Did you feel that? Gyokko just died" Sakura says as she smirks.

"Shut up" Muzan says angrily as he continues to go through Sakura's memories, Sakura not fighting back since she knows he can't get into her mind.

"Aw, is the fact that I'm keeping you out pissing you off?" Sakura asks as she pushes him off of her, "that medicine you gave me has worn off already. Then again, you were never that good as science".

"Shut the hell up!" Muzan yells as he gets up from the ground, "you'll submit to me and hand over the information I want, Sakura or I will kill everyone you love, and then force you to watch as I turn the people they care about into demons for good measure".

"As long as I'm alive, you'll never lay your hands on anyone I love. You may have gotten Tanjiro's family, but no one else will die because they know me" Sakura says confidently.

"Your delusion will be your downfall" Muzan says as he starts to choke her.

"Twilight Breathing, Seventeenth Form, Ancient Sun!" Sakura says as she draws her sword in front of Muzan, a light shining from her blade so bright that it stuns him, "Twilight Breathing, Seventh Form, Close of Day!" she says as she cuts Muzan into small pieces, "I know that won't keep you down for long, but I love this look on your face" she says as she takes Muzan's head into her hand, "the look of a man who remembers that it was me and my husband who nearly killed him. Should I use my twentieth and final form?".

Muzan yells as he grows the rest of his body, kicking through Sakura's neck as her head falls to the ground, her body disintegrating as she regrows her body.

"I'm just like you, Muzan, remember?" Sakura says as she stands up, "Twilight Breathing, Second Form, Fallen Evening!".

--- where Mitsuri is fighting the demon ---

"Hey you!" Mitsuri says as she stands in front of the demon, "you've gone too far! I'm taking Nezuko-chan and Genya-kun back from you, okay?".

"Shut up, you shameless harlot!" the demon says as he looks down at Mitsuri, "there's only one person in this world who can order me around!".

Shameless harlot? Har- me? You're talking about me? Unbelievable! What a foul mouth that boy has! And he's around the same shape and size as my little brother! Oh, wait, but demon don't look their actual age, do they? Sakura-san is over four hundred years old but she looks twenty two because that's how old she was when she was turned into a demon. Still! What a horrible thing to say!

Mitsuri says as she shakes her head.

"Crazed Cry of Thunder Death!" the demon says as it hits one of the drums, two of them demons cranking up both Sekido and Urogi's attacks.

"Kanroji-san!" Tanjiro shouts worriedly.

"Love Breathing, Third Form, Cat Love Shower!" Mitsuri says as she manages to dodge the attack, "I'm angry, alright? I'm not holding back just because you look like a child!".

This young girl slashed through the attack itself, all whilst managing to dodge it.

The demon says as it watches Mitsuri.

I've never seen a sword shaped like that! It's too fast to follow with the eye! Is that because of how supple it is? It's flexible beyond belief! The swordsmith who forged it is amazing but Kanroji-san is even more amazing for being able to wield it!

Tanjiro says as Mitsuri lands on the ground. The demon hits one of its drums as it tries to hit Mitsuri with multiple attacks from Karaku's fan as Mitsuri manages to dodge all of them. Another one of the dragons comes from the smoke, straight for Mitsuri.