19- Saviour

"Tokito-domo" Kanamori says as he comes over to Muichiro, "you saved us! Are you alright?".

"I'm fine, I'm fine" Muichiro says with a small smile.

"Are you sure about that?" Kanamori asks as he backs off slightly.

"Yeah, I feel really amazing right now" Muichiro says weakly, "and I've got to join Tanjiro and the others straight away".

"You're looking really pale, you know?" Kanamori says as he leans in, "are you sure you're alright?".

"I told you, I'm totally fine" Muichiro says as his breathing becomes heavier, "are you even listening to me?".

"Huh? You're heaving" Kanamori says worriedly, "and you're trembling, aren't you?".

"Don't worry about me" Muichiro says as he looks at Kanamori, "could go check on Kotetsu-kun and-" he says as foam comes from his mouth.

"You're frothing at the mouth!" Kanamori says as Muichiro falls to the ground, "whoa! Tokito-domo! Oh crap! Oh crap! Is he going to die? What am I supposed to do? Hey! Somebody! Haganezuka-san!" he says as he looks at Haganezuka who continues to work, "Haganezuka-san! Damn it! He's not coming, is he? Well, he did ignore me even when I was this close to being murdered!" he says as Muichiro coughs, "whoa! He's choking on the foam! This is bad! What- what should I do?".

"You should lay him on his side" Kotetsu says as he comes over.

"Huh? Right!" Kanamori says as he rolls Muichiro onto his side, "huh?" he says as he looks at Kotetsu, "it's the ghost of Kotetsu-kun, whoa!".

"No, I'm not a ghost since I'm not dead" Kotetsu says as he tries to calm Kanamori down.

"No, ghosts are never aware that they're ghosts. That they're never dead!" Kanamori says as he points at Kotetsu.

"No, come on. I'm alive" Kotetsu says as he rolls his eyes, "this blood here is from the arm they slashed. I got it on me when I was pressing on it. My arm wound is pretty deep, and if it doesn't stop bleeding soon, I might actually die from that. As for my belly" he says as he digs in his clothes bringing out the hilt of Kyojuro's sword, "that's where I was entrusted to carry the hilt of Tanjiro's new sword, and it saved me!" he says as Muichiro spots the hilt and remembers Kyojuro.

Let's give it our all together as Hashira!

Muichiro remembers Kyojuro's words when they first met as he shuts his eyes, opening them again as he sees his Mother, Father and Brother.

"See? Everything turned out just fine" his Father says as he holds Muichiro's shoulders.

"Father. Mother" Muichiro says as he looks at the two of them.

"Muichiro, you did great" Yuichiro says as he holds Muichiro's hand.

"This isn't your end, Muichiro" his Mother says as she strokes his hair, "go back to Sakura-san. She'll look after you until you're ready".

Nearby, Muzan stops for a moment as he realises Gyokko died. Sakura smirks and sticks her tongue out at him as he rolls his eyes, continuing to sift through Sakura's memories. Meanwhile, Tanjiro is thrown up in the air by the demon's wooden dragon as he holds his sword firmly in his grip.

There are five wooden dragon heads! They can expand to about sixty six shaku. Alright. That's one thing I've found out!

Tanjiro says as he looks down at the five dragons, the demon hitting on of its drums.

"Hinokami Kagura, Clear Blue-" Tanjiro says as one of the dragon's uses Urogi's power, deafening Tanjiro momentarily.

Tanjiro falls to the ground behind Nezuko as she turns to run for him but one of the dragon's blocks her path. She barges that one out of the way whilst another comes at her, Nezuko kicking that one. Genya aims his gun and shoots at the dragon that heads for him. When he realises the dragon isn't phased by his bullets, his puts his gun in its holster, grabbing the dragon as he stops it, ripping its jaw open, throwing it to the side.

My eardrums just burst! I'm so dizzy I can't get up! It's no good! Get on your feet! Hurry! Here comes an attack!

Tanjiro says as the demon hits two drums. Tanjiro scrambles to his feet as he runs away from Karaku's attack, the ground pressing in where the wind was blown. Tanjiro's foot gets caught in the second attack, his foot breaking completely as he falls to the ground. He manages to get back up again as the demon hits the drum again, using Sekido's attack this time as Tanjiro does his best to dodge the lightning.

It can use the attacks of the four emotion demons, too! Not only that, but it's raised their attack power, too!

Tanjiro says as the demon aims two of Urogi's attacks at Tanjiro. Nezuko is grabbed by one of the dragons by her arm as she's pulled into the air. Another grabs Genya, wrapping itself around him as it starts to squeeze him.

No time to use breathing skills! I can't heal!

Tanjiro says as the two dragon heads go after him, trying to bite him.

I can't handle the attacks anymore even if I anticipate them! I'm so winded! But if I can get sixty six shaku away, I can somehow... alright, I can do it from here!

Tanjiro says as he turns, looking at the dragon as it opens its mouth, extending a smaller dragon to Tanjiro as it grabs his arm, pulling him towards it. Tanjiro tries to slash it but it drags him into its mouth, shutting its mouth around him. Genya and Nezuko gasp as the dragon screeches. Nezuko does her best to kick off of the dragon but she's unable to tear her arm off. Tanjiro struggles to move inside the dragon as it tightens around him. Suddenly, Mitsuri runs over, flipping into the air as she cuts down the dragon that has Tanjiro as she grabs him.

"A Hashira?" the demon says as it looks at Mitsuri.

"What a ghastly monster! What is that thing?" Mitsuri asks as she puts Tanjiro on her back.

"Kanroji-san?" Tanjiro says as he looks at Mitsuri.

"Are you alright?" Mitsuri asks as she looks back at Tanjiro, "sorry I'm late! That was really cutting it close, right?".

"Kanroji-san" Tanjiro says as he and Mitsuri land on the ground.

"Tanjiro-kun" Mitsuri says as she puts Tanjiro down, "you can take a break now! Good job! I'm proud of you!".

I can't hear because my eardrums burst.

Tanjiro says as Mitsuri smiles.

"Right, Tanjiro-kun" Mitsuri says as she stands up, "I'm going to rescue Nezuko-chan and Genya-kun, alright?".

"You damn slip of a girl" the demon says as he looks at Mitsuri.

"Just leave the rest to me!" Mitsuri says confidently.

The three remaining dragons throw themselves at Mitsuri as Mitsuri runs to them.

"Wait! That's an upper moon demon! The upper moon four!" Tanjiro says as he gets up.

Mitsuri binds of the dragons with her sword, pulling it to the ground, the other two dragons crashing into it, Mitsuri heading straight for the demon.