{ Chapter 3 }

Y/n pov

My peaceful slumber comes to a abrupt stop when i hear, almost inhuman banging on the door. 

"It's Saturday for hell's sake who's at the door?" I groan as i wrap the blanket around me and get up to get the door. I undo the lock and twist the door handle,

Only

To realize 

It 

Isn't 

Opening 

............

The rest of my sleep flew out of my body the second i tried it once again only to fail. My mind suddenly runs to the big instructions that were placed on the entrance of our university. 

Flashback

As Y/n was walking towards her class she noticed a big red board, titled "Instructions about the procures about the lockdown" 

No.1 The dormitory doors will be locked from the outside for the safety of the students. 

Back to present 

The banging brought me back to my senses as i scrambled some words out.

' Hey! um.. Jay is asleep and i crashed his place only for one night.... I'll let him know the news. What is it?' I ask, trying to grasp the situation. Were we already on Sunday? Did the lockdown start? Hold up... and as if all of these didn't hurt my just awaken brain, a thunder bolted through my brain. I WILL HAVE TO SPEND THE WHOLE 5 MONTHES LOCKDOWN WITH JAY!??!?!?! 

' I'm sorry to say this but the lockdown will be proceeding from today itself. We will be chaining the door so we have come to notify it. ' 

Hold up HOLD UP. what do you mean CHAINING!?

' Excuse me but what do you mean chaining the door?' I ask completely thrown off guard. ' Ah we have received orders from the above so i can't disclose anything but we will come back in an hour to chain the door, I'll open the door for now. You and your partner can go out and get the necessities by then. Have a nice day. ' He ends his long speech, leaving me to let all his words sink in. 

' JAY JAY JAY. WAKE UP JAY WAKE THE HECK UP. ' i scream, barging into his room with no shame. I was welcomed to a 6 pack Jay lying like a dead cockroach on the side of the bed. His eyes wide opened cause of my shouting. 

'WHAT WHAT HAPPENED? ' He shouted terrified to the core, his saliva still dripping from his mouth. He looked deviously handsome even with the disguising dripping and i was sure i was tripping. I walk towards his bed as he backed up in defense. 

' I know you just got up but try to enter as much information as you can into your brain got it? ' I ask as i threw the blanket so he could cover his body. He tilts his head, confused but still gives a nod. I sit on the corner of the bed and take a deep breath.  

' Um.. so for appetizers, we have 1 hour of time before we get chained to this house- 

' WHAT? ' His eyes popping out, i felt the need to catch it.  ' SORRY WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY CHAINED !? ' I bet his thoughts were like, this human must be kidding but i could feel him slowly letting it sink in, just like i did in the hall room 5 minutes ago. 

I release a sigh as i nodded my head. 

' We have an hour to go out and get the stuff needed and come back by 5.'  Yes. It was fucking 3:40 in the morning. ' I'll fill you in on the rest of the information while we drive. I'll freshen up first and we will get moving in another 10 minutes. We need to check if i have any other rooms to stay in cause I'm sure my room looks worse than a trash yard so yea.' His eyes looked unclear but he managed to let out another nod and he gets up. In a swift I turn around, and run out, not letting myself see those.... his body yes. Just his body. I ruffle my hair, hoping it helps with removing the weird thoughts creeping up my head.

After 10 minutes i see Jay walk out of the room. He wore a white shirt with black jeans. He pared it with a beige Jacket which seemed to finish the fit perfectly. He eyes traveled up and down me, judging my outfit i guessed. ' Your gonna come out like that?' He asked, moving towards the kitchen grabbing a glass and chugging down some water. 'It's comfortable. That should be a good enough answer, and It's not like there are gonna be a lot of people right? ' 

Oh boy was I wrong. We roamed around the parking lot for 5 minutes and couldn't find a spot. It was early too early in the morning for it to be this full, but here we are finding a parking space for 10 minutes. 

' Y/n you go in first, It looks like it's gonna take time. I'll park the car and join you ' He suggests as he checks the way back to the entrance.  ' Okay I'll get off here, don't need to drop me near the entrance ' I receive a nod and right as i open the door Jay speaks something. 

' Be careful. Wear the gloves and kept your mask on all the time. Don't let anyone near you or touch you. Try to maint- ' I close his mouth with the gloves and give his a big nod. 'Yes mother I'll be careful' I get out of the car and i watch as he shakes his head before driving away. What a big mother he was. I chuckle and enter into the mall. 

It was nothing like how a mall is supposed to be at 4am in the morning. Instead it was a mess. The crowd was wild. Children were crying and the rainwater was flooding the mall in little quantities. This was gonna be a wild one hour and i pray and hope you'll get me through this god.