{ Chapter 16 } Final.

Maybe it was the way he had glanced over her every time she moved. The way she had moved her hair back. The way her lips drank the coffee. The way her eyes twinkled every time she saw something beautiful. Her existence had made him turn into this mad lover who was willing to give her everything including the ends of the earth. He felt his heart feeling to stay alive, like a ball of positivity just began to bloom the moment he had seen her as someone whom he was gonna spend the rest of his life with, 

It has been 3 weeks since they were living together and he swore, he wished for each second to move as slow as possible. Like a heart which had found something to keep it beating. He could feel it in his bones. 

She felt different. 

She was different, in his eyes. 

When every time he found someone or something precious, he had lived in agony as to when they will leave him. Nothing stayed with him. One by one, he lost everything and became a undead monster who hid himself away, but she found him. 

But he didn't feel the need to hold onto it like his life depended on it. He could breath whiling having her to himself. She was willing to do so for him and he felt. . . .happy, Happy that he was feeling loved. Thankful that she trusted him enough. 

 Both of them had just finished dinner and bath and decided to lay down. She laid on his thigh, reading a book she had unknowingly packed the day she had come into his house, not knowing in 3 weeks time she would be laying down on his thighs and reading it. But here she was, while his hands brushed gently through her hair. While she picked to read a book, he chose to admire her. 

The way her past pimples had left marks, which she told him, were cause of the study pressure, looked like small galaxies. The small hairs which grew near her cheek bone and the weird looking mole under her eye which she found pretty, made him want to pour out his love for her. He didn't understand how one could be so beautiful with so many insecurities. Yet she was so damn glorious that, he wouldn't mind to kneel down in front of her leaving all of his stupid ego behind. He was willing to worship her. 

' You staring like that, will end up burning holes into my head you know?' She asked, giggling a bit as her head shook on his thighs sending butterflies into his heart. 

' How could I not? When such a beauty exists in front of me, it would be a crime to not admire Y/n' He flirted. Him being so slick was not at all on his 2021 bingo card but hey! on the bright side, Brother discovered flirting. 

She dropped the book onto her face in attempt to cover her face which was beginning to heat up.  ' I. . ' She couldn't form words. It was almost like he had always found a way to make her speechless. Either it be his words just his voice alone.  

He giggles gently, before moving his hand towards her pair. 

' You don't need to say a word. Your existence speaks a lot for it.  It feels like my silence has finally found someone with the same wave length. Where my silence doesn't feel disregarded' His voice came out calm, nothing like he was with anyone else. 

' I'm glad. . . ' Her hands moved gently into his warm ones, intertwining it together. She smiled genuinely, feeling her heart beat in comfortable happiness. 

Her phone suddenly went off, revealing a notification.  

It has come to our notice that Park Jay of the medical wing has been caught up in rumors about being involved with the body that has been found right in front of his dormitory. And we have even viewed about the malicious comments which have been posted under the forum. After thorough investigation, we have come to a conclusion that, Park Jay and the body have no relations or anything suspicious either. Therefore we will be carrying out a full on ten percent marks reduction for all the students whom we have identified, were the main cause of the rumor being posted. Bullying isn't something we will let off in our campus and we hope our students stay well informed and notified about the things which happen in the campus without bashing innocent people. The body which is yet to be identified is under investigation. We hope the situation gets better as soon as possible. 

With regards 

Seoul university's main student council. 

Reading the Paragraph out loud, the girl jumped in happiness as she turned around, falling right into his arms. She shook him, left and right, cause of the over exploding glee she felt. 

' Take a look at that! How cool does your girlfriend sound huh!? ' She give him a cheeky smile, while raising her eyebrows up and down. 

' You're in the main student council? ' He smiled flimsily. His eyes showed amusement. 

 ' And what would you do if I say, not only am I a member of the Main student council, but I stand as one of the leaders in the team? ' 

' I would then do this ' 

Taking advantage of her sitting on his lap, he slithers both of his hands, behind her waist, tracing her stretch marks. One look at her and he pulled her, closing the distance between them, he takes them both into a beautiful kiss. 

Y/n could feel her heart beating as she returned the kiss, gently grabbing his cheeks and moving down towards his neck. Her hands stayed there for a while before she broke the kiss. 

' A small warning, I have never dated in my life. . .  so be patient with me. And most importantly, if you feel lost or confused or just sad or drained out, or if there is anything I have spoke which made you uncomfortable, talk with me. Communicate with me. I promise I will accept you with the widest arms ever existed. Am I clear with you love? ' She brushes his nose bridge, pecking it lightly. 

He could feel a different kind of glee run through his body the moment she refereed to him as love. He nods, a beautiful smile tearing on his face. 

' Yes. Yes your clear love ' 

Maybe the world has become a bit more acceptable. Now that he sees colors.  And in the night, where his monsters used to keep him company, he found himself something better. In a world where he relied on the ocean waves to keep him sane, he found something better and stronger. 

[ Author's notes ] 

I thank everyone who has read the story till the end. I hope you have enjoyed the small story and have a nice day loves. 

regards

Annie.