10 • More Than Dabi ✧*

{A/N} Trigger Warning: Degradation, "Fuckdoll"

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

Sex with Dabi has been more intense lately, if that's even possible. But it feels so much better knowing where we stand.

Something must be in the air or Shigaraki's getting under his skin, because lately Dabi returns from every mission scorching hot and ready to use me for his pleasure. I've been looking forward to him coming home, getting all prettied up in my soft loungewear that hugs my curves just right.

It's storming outside, a fitting environment for the harrowing mission the rest of the team is on. Shigaraki planned an elaborate attack on the training facility at hero academy UA High. It'd be too dangerous for a healer on that kind of playing field, so I stayed behind. It feels nice having the whole place alone, letting myself indulge in a few glasses of wine.

I'm sitting on my bed doing my makeup just for fun when my door slams open making me jump. Dabi is standing in the entrance soaking wet. Blood running down the scarred stapled patches under his eyes, and the skin on his arms is seared. He looks more pissed than I've ever seen him. His eyes burning with hatred - it's almost scary. The fear boils in my stomach. Haven't felt that in a while. How am I already turned on.... I'll blame it on the wine.

"What happened??"

He doesn't answer, instead he walks towards me ripping off his wet clothes and tossing them on the floor.

"Get undressed if you know what's good for you."

I comply. "Ok but what's going on?"

"I'm gonna use you like a fuckdoll and you're gonna take it. Ya got that Princess?"

He says the sweet pet name but in a voice dripping with anger and contempt. I nod and almost instinctively lay my naked body limp on the mattress, signaling for him to do whatever he wants to me. It makes him growl like a wild animal.

He grabs me from the bed and throws me over his shoulder like a rag doll, giving my ass a few spanks on the way across the room. He pulls me down so he's holding me against the wall by my legs, my thighs over his arms as he lines up with my entrance. With a low grunt he slides into me, his cock already throbbing. I'm given no time to adjust to his size before he's lifting me up and down his shaft. The way he picks me up and plunges me down, my back and neck using the wall as leverage so he can fuck me deeper.

"Stick your tongue out. Show me that depraved slutty face."

My eyes lidded, my mouth hanging open in a pant, drool running down my tongue. I give him a sultry look which prompts Dabi to pound into me faster, fucking the air out of my lungs. Lifting me up and dropping me down on his cock. My legs are shaking and my body is limp as he holds me, using my pussy out of frustration. The room is filled with loud moans, Dabi's voice sounding deeper from arousal.

"You really are a doll, huh? Gettin all done up,
just for me to ruin you".

I let him pump into me and fuck me into the wall. It feels like I'm folded in half but I don't care. I want to be a good doll for him. After all it gives me butterflies when he calls me that.

"Such a good fuckdoll, taking it like a pretty whore."

It's like he reads my mind. He knows just what to say to drive me towards the edge. I can feel myself about to lose it, my pussy tightening around his length. It makes us both moan out. I'm so close I'm going to-

"You don't get to cum,"

Barely controlling myself I let out a pathetic whine before he can finish his sentence.

"Not until I do. You can come when I'm shooting ropes down your slutty cunt."

My eyes roll back at his words; so indecent. But I'm not sure how much longer I can hold back. He's telling me to stop myself but only fucking me harder and faster. I whimper please over and over. He doesn't need to tell me to beg anymore. One taste and I can't get enough.

"You're begging to cum?"

I nod with my mouth still panting apart.

"You should be begging for me to cum. Before I change my mind and keep you denied."

I don't know what I want more. The pleasure of releasing or the ache of wanting. He's jumbled the two in my brain, blurring the line between pain and pleasure.

"Please Dabi.. you know I want your cum. It feels good when you fill me up. Please!"

With the way he's been using me he reaches his peak quicker than usual, finishing inside my hot pussy.

"Cum now, slut. Be a good whore and cum for me."

"Yes sir" I barely moan out.

I don't even mean to say it in the moment, but it feels natural to obey him. Crying out as my orgasm hits me like a truck, my body tingling and my vision fuzzy. Breathless he falls into me, squishing me flat and resting his forehead on the wall behind me. He doesn't pull out for a few minutes until we catch our breaths.

He slides out of me and I whimper as he stands me upright. He leaves to grab me towel and returns dressed in dry clothes. His entire demeanor has changed. His rigid stance turned to a slouch, the light returning to his cool blue eyes.

I slip my pajamas back on and go freshen up in the bathroom.

When I return I see Dabi spaced out standing in the middle of the room looking dazed. It's been silent since the two of us came, but I can feel that there's something he wants to say. I walk up to him and take his face in my hands, my eyes meeting his, giving him a gentle smile.

"You can talk to me, you know. It'll stay between us I promise."

I try to reassure him thinking it might ease his insecurity of looking weak.

He doesn't say a word or even nod but by the look in his eyes I know he's listening. He'll talk to me when he wants to. I won't pry any more. I just.. hate seeing him like this. Like a lost little boy not knowing how to ask for help. My nerves rise as I step towards him, unsure of how he'll respond.

 My nerves rise as I step towards him, unsure of how he'll respond

It's like he's needed this hug all his life.

His body tenses up at first before he drops his head into my shoulder and lets go. I don't hold him tight, instead embracing him gently as I run my fingers up his neck and through his hair. I knew there was more to Dabi than a wall of flames.