5 • Dirty Hands

{A/N} Trigger Warning: blood, manipulation, reader commits a crime :o

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

I wake up naked and alone in Dabi's room feeling sore. I stand up on shaky legs and inspect my body to see little burn marks all over. The night comes back to me in flashes. I feel ashamed, turned on, wanting more... what happens now?

I jump when the door swings open. It's Dabi.

"Oh you're awake. Stay in here for a bit.
I gotta talk to the boss before I bring you down."

He tosses my backpack on the floor.

"Clean yourself up while you're waiting."

Somehow orders from him don't feel like orders. They turn into wants coming from inside of me. How did he turn me into this in one night? I'm no stranger to confliction but this takes the cake. Each bad feeling I have is challenged by a stronger lust within me.

I can't deny it. This is my chance to change my life and how I feel. As much as I'm uncertain and nervous, I know I need to take this risk for myself. I'm also sensing there might be more to Dabi than anger, sarcasm, and sadism. Although small, he's made some gestures that relax my fight-or-flight response. Like him bringing my backpack along... that tells me he's gotta care, even just a little, about my wellbeing. Right? Or is this just wishful thinking again.. I need to dig deeper into the mystery that is Dabi.

I unzip my backpack with my change of clothes intended for after work. Quickly freshening up, I hear commotion downstairs. Curiosity gets the best of me and I tiptoe out the door to listen.

"WHAT?! You brought a hero here?? This is so stupid!! Did it occur to you that she could be playing you?"

I hear a different raspy voice yelling from downstairs. Could this be the leader of the League?

"Please," I hear Dabi scoff.

Don't worry I blindfolded her on the way. Plus
the cards are clearly in my hands and I can
burn them whenever I see fit."

Alright. Definitely wishful thinking. Why is this making me angry?? Some part of me is still clinging onto the confident, brazen persona of the night before so I decide to ignore Dabi's demands and see what is going on. The moment I reach the bottom of the stairs, Dabi scowls at me.

"I thought I told you to stay upstairs."

"I thought I told you I do what I want."

Fuck it. New me I guess. Villain Y/N is bold. I was so tired of complacency in being a hero. The only way I'll get the life I dream of is if I take it myself.

Dabi's eyes send daggers through me.

"I'll remember that." he growls.
"That's the boss, Shigaraki."

He nods towards a creepy guy with dismembered hands all over him.

"Y/N show him your quirk before he gets mad.
He's not as patient as me."

I glare back at him. Not sure I'd use the word patient to describe Dabi. But I need to do this for myself so this guy lets me in his group.

Puzzled I ask, "How? No one here is injured..."