16 • Hot Stuff ✧*

It took adjusting at first, but I truly realize now how good life is with Dabi. The more time we spend together, whether out stirring up trouble or in his room doing the same, I fall harder for him. He was right, life is better by his side. Dabi has done so much for me. I don't even think he understands how much he's changed my life. I was an empty shell of a person, going through the motions of living but not feeling satisfied. If there's one thing Dabi does... it's satisfy me. Deeply. After all the recent torment and losses, I want him to feel just as good as he makes me feel. I want to make him forget his past.

I return late one night from grocery shopping. I'm the only one who restocks our tiny kitchen since I'm the most inconspicuous member in the League of Villains.

After unpacking I run straight up to Dabi's room. He's lying down staring up at the ceiling, as per usual. I wonder what he thinks about when he's like this. He turns his head, smiling when he meets my eyes.

"Welcome back Princess. I missed ya".

His words still give me butterflies. They always have though I don't hide it anymore.

Quickly changing into pjs, I jump into bed with him. I lie on top of his chest, peppering kisses across his jaw and neck. I trace the stapled patterns on his torso and extend my kisses down his stomach.

"What's got you in a mood?"

"Nothing. Just every time I'm out by myself I can't wait to come back to you. You're everything to me. And I want to thank you for giving me a better life than before."

He raises his eyebrow in question, until I kiss lower and lower, unzipping his jeans and pulling them off. When I start to kiss his bulge over his boxers, he lets out a long low moan.

"Princess..."

"Shh I'm feeling appreciative ok?" I say cheekily. "This dick makes me feel ecstasy so it's only right that I return the favor."

My fingers play with the waistband of his boxers, still kissing and licking his growing bulge. I can't take my own teasing... I need him in my mouth. As much as this is for him, I was fiending for this cock. So pretty when it throbs, decorated with a balled piercing underside the head. I know that makes him more sensitive and I just love toying with him. But I can't stop myself from pulling him out of his boxers, one hand pumping his cock a few times before I gently kiss my way up his shaft. I lick and suck just the head of his cock, spending some time toying with the piercing, sending a shiver down his spine. He groans and bucks his hips up towards me.

"Fuuuck Princess, suck it."

Dabi's moans make me feel feral. His hand on the back of my head guides me fully down his shaft. Once he's in my mouth I swirl my tongue around and fuck his cock down my throat. His grip on my head grows stronger and his hips jump up to get deeper in my throat. I can't help but gag, looking my eyes up at him, so pretty and desperate like I usually am.

His mouth hangs open, panting and breathing hard

His mouth hangs open, panting and breathing hard. He mutters out a few fucks as he loses himself in the moment. Dabi rarely if ever lets his guard down, a survival instinct he's learned after being abandoned. I love making him feel good and giving him a chance to relax and submit to pleasure. I suck harder, bobbing up and down with an eager need to please.

"Good girl. Fuck your mouth feels so good. Sucking like a whore, almost like you're desperate to swallow my cum."

I nod and moan, the low hum sending vibrations through his throbbing cock.

"Such a slut for me. My slut. My princess." he utters between groans. "I own you. You hear me?"

He asks pulling my hair and forcing my eyes to meet his.

"Say it."

With his cock still in my mouth I utter a yes that's more of a moan, making Dabi smirk and buck his hips faster. I'm gagging on his length, making the most obscene noises as uncontrollable drool spills out from my lips. Suddenly he pulls my hair and lifts me off his cock, my head suspended in his grip.

"Beg for me to cum down your throat.
I want to hear you say it."

Dabi groans in his raspy voice. I look at him with such lust and depravity and let out the sluttiest beg.

"Please cum down my throat, Dabi, pleaseee."

With that he forces my head back down on his cock, one motion sending him deep into my throat. Without breaking eye contact I choke and drool on his cock, the slutty sight sending Dabi over the edge. He moans out a deep raspy fuck, as he cums down my throat. Both his hands hold my face against him as he shoots his hot load where I begged him to.

I swallow every last drop, taking the time to lick him clean. Kissing the tip before he pulls me up to his lips by my hair.

"Open up, show me you were a good girl."

I comply and open my mouth. He spits in it and then forcefully kisses me. It's messy and sloppy, but filled with so much passion.

"Not that I had any doubt but you really are mine, huh? I trained you well, pet."

He pats my head and I smile, crawling up to lay on his chest. Dabi plays with a strand of my hair as we both drift to sleep.