7 • Discipline ✧*

{A/N} Trigger warning: BDSM/pain, rope play

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

I don't say a word as Dabi takes my hand and leads me up to his room. Locking the door behind us, he orders me to stand against the back wall.

"You're not to say a word, understand?"

I nod. He takes his shirt off almost seductively, showing off his lean yet toned body. I watch as he sorts through his closet, pulling out the same ropes he bound me with the night before. My eyes widen and my stomach does cartwheels.

"Not so bold now, are ya?"

Dabi looks at me with such a dark, devilish lust.

"Take your shirt off. Let's see that chest."

I undress, my breasts exposed and my face already turning red. His eyes devour me like a predator ready to pounce. He really knows how to make me feel vulnerable. It's tantalizing.

"Good girl. Turn around."

I obey. He binds my arms tightly behind my back, an expert shibari capture decorating my arms and looping over my shoulders, across and under my chest. The heat of his breath and his body between my shoulder blades makes me quiver. As rough as he is, this moment feels intimate. The steady, intentional movements showing off his experience. The ropes tied intricately, digging and rubbing against my skin. Dabi tugs the final knot so taut it squeezes a breathy gasp out of me. I twist my head back to see him admiring his work with crooked smile and a sinister look in his eyes.

"What to do with you... "

Flipping me back around, he yanks me towards him by the rope in between my chest, my back arching and a moan escaping my lips. I let out another when he pulls on my nipples, not breaking eye contact. Another pinch and I'm already whimpering and squirming already.

"So sensitive. I'll have to get a bit rougher, doll."

Kissing down my neck, his lips reach my breasts and he sucks a nipple into his mouth, biting it. I moan out his name. For a brief moment I worry if anyone can hear us, but I'm snapped back when he bites my other nipple. I stifle my moan this time.

"Hey now, don't be shy. This is just the beginning. I want to hear those pretty sounds you make.."

He takes both nipples in his fingers and tugs me closer to him. I feel a knot deep below my stomach and I know I'm getting wet.

"Spanking seems to excite you a little too much. I'll have to try something else to teach you to obey me.
Something more... visible."