12 • Retaliation

{A/N} Violence: Y/N gets hurt. But... caring Dabi :))

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

One moment Dabi and I are wrapped in each other's arms exchanging innocent looks. The next we're out in the rain at fucking 1 in the morning.

Shigaraki briefs us on the way. He explains the urgency is response to a threatening letter left by the Yakuza group Shie Hassaikai at our other base that houses the Nomu. He wants to "beat them at their own game and hit them with a surprise attack before they can even attempt retaliation against us."

"How do we know their location?" I ask

"Master is always watching." Shigaraki responds, his voice tinted with... admiration?

Master? I don't have time to ask questions before Twice interjects.

"Man this sucks I hate being in the rain."
       "The rain is an elegant backdrop for our brilliant plan."

Toga pats his masked head, their friendship quite heartwarming. "I don't like it either but at least I get to wear my new rain jacket!" she says with a twirl.

Maybe we should have been less confident and more careful. Maybe we should have been paying more attention. Because the second we turn the corner of the Hassaikai compound, we're ambushed. It seems we've walked right into their trap.

Without a sound, Chronostasis extends his Hour Hand
and immobilizes Spinner. Poor guy's always the first to go down.

Next are Twice and Compress, who are separated from the group when the stone fencing surrounding the compound stretches out to imprison them. This must be Mimic... a tactical approach taking out 2 of our ranks that have stealthy, trickery based Quirks.

"What the fuck is this!!!"

Shigaraki is already sprinting ahead fighting through low level nobodies, making his way towards the compound to find the big boss Overhaul. Dabi follows to assist, defending the decay user with his long range blasts.

Panicked, I do what I do best...run. Not about to abandon my comrades, I follow suit and head into the compound. Once inside I hear commotion coming from all the rooms around me. I don't know where Dabi and Shigaraki went so I run straight ahead and land myself in a large common space. I hear shuffling behind me, which tricks me to turn around, unaware that 2 of the Eight Bullets are lunging at me from both sides - Tengai and Hojo. The unnamed low rank Yakuza member who snuck behind me hits me square in the nose, my disoriented body easier to drag along. Limp in pain and fear I'm carried to a large steel frame in the center of the room. Somehow during the transport they've attached chained cuffs to my wrists.