14 • Crush

It's the next morning, and Dabi is out recruiting with the boss so I continue to rest up in my room. My time so far with the League has proven to be quite exhausting. Now that I think of it I hadn't had any time to rest my Quirk since joining the ranks. Everyone gets injured pretty regularly and Shigaraki continues to challenge me, pushing me to my limits. So much for comradery.

If it weren't for Dabi, I'd definitely feel used. Well... Dabi makes me feel that way too but I can't deny how much I enjoy it. Plus after the few soft moments between us, any reservations I clung onto have all but disappeared.

There's a knock at my door and thinking it's Dabi I excitedly sit up like a dog waiting for it's owner. But I'm surprised to see it's Toga who walks in. She's been the nicest to me so far, always thanking me or directing a smile my way. As devious as her Quirk is, she's the most caring and human person in the League. She sits down on the end of my bed.

"So much has happened lately that we rarely get to have girl time. Ooh Y/N let's talk about boys. I have a crush and I want to be just like him!! Do you have a crush?? Come on tell me!!"

I blush not knowing what to say. Dabi and I don't necessarily hide our connection; I'm sure our noises have kept everyone up on a few occasions, but we never show anything. I start to get nervous. Would saying something ruin what we have? Does he not want anyone to know? Why is Toga taking a sudden interest?

I fall into my regular trap of overthinking but Toga is quick to ease my worries.

"I shouldn't pry but the way Dabi looked at you... eeep I've never seen that emotionless freak so concerned."

"The way he.. looked at me?"

"Oh and how he carried you out of the compound!! I was like wow who is this guy?? She ignores my question with squeals of excitement.

As Toga rambles on, memories of the Hassaikai attack rush back at me like a wave. The way he looked at me then... it was like he was afraid of losing me. I know we've shared semi caring words but to know his feelings were apparent to Toga made my heart skip a beat.

We chat for a bit before Toga excuses herself at the calls of Shigaraki downstairs. I'm alone with my thoughts again, but not for long until Dabi is the one knocking at my door.

"Hi there, pet," he smirks.

I perk up with a huge grin.

"Hope you're well rested."

With just once sentence I already know what's in store for me the rest of the night.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

{A/N} Hate to cut a spicy scene short but I wanted to provide a filler chapter before the real deal! Dabi has a high sex drive so I gotta leave some things up to imagination ;)