4 • Playing with Fire ✧*

Dabi walks over to me and crouches down at eye level.

"When I'm done with you you'll be begging me to let you in the League. If you're good enough I might just say yes."

God this was so hot... now he's turning the tables.

"I love that look on your face. You have no clue what I'm about to do to you yet you're blushing."

I flinch when his hands snake his way through the roots my hair, pulling me so close to his face that I feel his breath on my lips.

"We're more compatible than you think. Watching you work in your sexy little costume.. first time I've felt entertained in a while. I'll show you
life is better by my side."

Dabi forces me into a kiss, nothing gentle about it. Still tugging my hair he smashes my lips against his, prying my mouth open with his tongue and biting my lower lip. His other hand reaches up to grip my throat. After a few minutes he yanks me away from him, only a string of spit connecting us. Why is this making me weak in the knees? My body feels numb but... not in fear. Or maybe the fear has turned into arousal. I've never been good at understanding my own emotions. Feeling conflicted I avert my eyes and stare down at the mattress.

"You see these scars doll?"

My heart flutters when he shakes me lightly by the neck, but that's not the only thing beating right now. My stomach swirls with anticipation.

"Look at me or I'll get rougher.
You haven't seen anything yet."

He releases me just for a moment to rip off my one piece costume, exposing my breasts; the cold air making my nipples hard. Yet my body burns hot over how exposed I feel under his gaze.

This makes him grin widely, the staples on his face pulling at his skin.

"Getting excited now are we? Beg me to touch you more. I want to hear how weak I've made you."

I'm ashamed at how quickly my reservations fly out the door. I feel something right now that I've never felt before. Something that I could get used to.

"Please", I whisper, now responding in an instant.

"Aw come on sweetheart you can do better than that",
he says pushing me flat against the bed.

"Please touch me Dabi."

"You gave in so easy. Could it be that you wanted me to ruin you from the start? So slutty... hero."

"Please, take me."

At this point my begging is humiliating. I surprise myself... something primal coming out of me that's been building up, just waiting to be released. My years of suffering in silence and complacency are erased in this moment with him.

"Ohh she's needy now. Where's that smart mouth huh?"

He grips my jaw and squeezes to force my mouth open, his thumb pushing past my lips and brushing against my tongue.

"You resisted too much, so I'll make sure to
put this pretty mouth to work later."

Dabi's thumb slides deeper down my tongue towards my throat, making me drool. He looks pleased at the sight. His words no longer feel like a threat. Instead I feel incredibly aroused by his authority.