So lets clear it up

Instead of a intro imma really call this a clear it up instead because why tf not?

So for this little fanfiction I put together here, I'm making an oc called Dreyko(Like a draco- like the gun- okay). Don't worry everyone they have parents, it's okay. Nah but for real, Dreyko who's last name is Azan is 17 throughout the book but 16 when he meets everyone, um and if it...if it was clear he's...hes Black *gasp!* shocker....okay moving on, he's Jamaican, an immigrant actually so he often does suppress his accent around certain individuals or sometimes without knowing it because of having to do it when he was growing up(I would like to be clear that he immigrated to America when he was 8), he was bitten when he was 14 so he's been a spider-man/person/variant/spawn/anarchist/weirdo for 3 years. I guess if I had to sum up Dreyko's personality, it would have to be that he's very charismatic in a way, he loves to joke around....ALOT, he barely takes things seriously unless absolutely need be, Like Hobart- i'm sorry- like Hobie he's also pretty much an anarchist, except almost all the time he doesn't really go into depth about the shit that's wrong with the world, or using all the terms and shit he mostly just says fuck them and moves on(but he definitely will use them for educational purposes), he also cusses a lot and doesn't trust people who don't, also let me say this loud and clear....HE IS A HEAVY SMOKER(not cigarettes tho and no vapes just straight weed) also yes I know it's bad to smoke underage but he does not care at all.

For his appearance(I might draw it or not and post it idk) for his skin color...he's brown/dark skin YAY! He also has like ginger hair because his mom has it as well, his eyes are a beautiful bright red cuz why not, he's real tall too(im projecting because i'm comically short)he is about 6'5, uh he has cheek/ septum/ gauges/lower back(idk what they are called) belly button/ tongue/and snake bite(the piercing is a ring not stud for this) piercings, his tongue is also split like a snake so the piercing is on both sides(that also got so self indulgent)when it comes down to his fashion....i have no damn idea, i think his style is finna be based off of mine which is like cyber punk/a good amount of 2000s streetwear with alittle big of whatever looks good....yea..let's go with that. He is going to be named Spider-Neo(Neoscona) because Neoscona spiders are known fighters(the best according to google) which is what Dreyko does. He fights a lot....why?...because why not? Now he doesn't fight un-provoked but for some reason his presence alone ruffles people's feathers so he fights a lot of people anyways. His spider suit is going to be a light brown with a light yellow because that's the spiders color, with his hair sticking out the costume(like pav's) and accompanied with a bandana. He usually wears a jacket with a hood(usually) with his suit in case it rains because he refuses to get his hair wet(idk if i mentioned it but his hair is very long but usually kept in a semi-loose curled afro) and because he says he can't pull off tights. Lastly with his suit he wears either boots(usually if it's like a less serious fight but if it's really serious he goes barefooted(i could go into depth about that if anyone gives a damn) or shoes he don't mind getting dirty.

His interests are so basic( i'm am projecting very provoked), he likes art like Miles, he hates sports other than basketball because he can have fun playing it by himself, he does enjoy music and he loves all kind except country, he loves to dance(Um I would like to make clear that this isn't a true skill of mine um I can barely dance and I know that I have failed the Black community and I have been trying to find support groups for Black people who can't dance but no luck-well I do have some sort of rhythm but I can't do extremely coordinated dances)he has an online shopping and tiktok addiction...., also he has an addiction to learning animal facts because he love animals. Also I would like to make it clear....this boy barely goes to school so there's that.

Now to also make this clear, any sexual stuff in here is 100 percent consented(no actual sex tho until like they aged up to 18 type shit).

MAKING THIS ABUNDANTLY CLEAR....this is NOT a self insert in ANY WAY, even if I self projected multiple times, I can promise you that I don't get down like that, okay? Okay.

Are there any ships in this book? Let's find out.