Can I get a kiss?

❗️Sexual content, also from now on Miles(42) will be called 42 or Matias and Miles(1610) will just be called Miles❗️

3rd pov
Matias and Hobie were trying to bond. Well 42 thought that they had bonded very well but Hobie thinks the constant insults should probably calm down just a bit so they decided to spend a whole day together. Which left Miles and Dreyko together, "Papi i was thinking that we play on the Ps, then we watch a movie, and then we can do that bake a cake shit you wanted to try!" Miles giggles nodding in agreement "Okay! It's been a while since it was just us!" "Yea I miss hanging out with just you." Dreyko says wrapping his arm around Miles' shoulder "Me too...I also miss drawing with you." Dreyko gasps with an idea in mind "We can do that today too! It will be fucking awesome!" Miles smiles "Okay well let me change and we can play on the Ps!" "Aight." Miles goes into Dreyko's room getting his pajama pants that he had borrowed from 42 and the pants were kuromi patterned since 42 wore the my melody patterned ones....ironic ain't it? That shit also fed into the twin allegations they couldn't beat and it just overall didn't help their case but at the moment Miles wasn't worrying about that, so Miles took off his shorts and he out on the pajama pants and when those are on he takes off his shirt trading it for a black wifebeater since it was alittle hot. But before he puts it on he takes off his binding tape since the feeling is becoming a little too much, when he wears the tape for too many days the feeling becomes alittle uncomfortable for him so he takes a break for alittle. He puts the wifebeater on and he adjusts it so his breasts aren't so visible and he reviews himself over until Dreyko calls for him "Papi! You almost ready?!" "Yea! I'm coming!" Miles walks out and he walks to the living room jumping on the couch (definitely not almost kicking Dreyko in the crotch) smiling as Dreyko hands him a controller and they give eachother alittle peck before they decide on which game to play. Not even 10 minutes in...."Nigga! I think my controller broke!" Miles laughs nudging Dreyko "Rey you say that everytime you lose!" Dreyko kisses his teeth "No the fuck I don't!" "Yes you do!" Dreyko scoffs aggressively hitting the buttons on his controller "Nigga fuck is you doing?! This shit ain't responding!-" "Dreyko!" "Okay okay! Chill!" Miles ended up winning and he smiles big while Dreyko was mean mugging the fuck outta the controller but in the end he was still happy for Miles, Miles grabs Dreyko's arm making Dreyko look up at him "Come on sugarplum, arent you happy for me?" "Of course." "Wanna play again?" It's like Dreyko's whole mood changed in a second "You bet yo ass!" Dreyko says smiling big grabbing his controller and Miles grabs his having the same smile and they start up again. Dreyko definitely ended up losing again. "Dammit!" Dreyko says in a frustrated tone and Miles laughs "Did you have fun atleast?" "Of course! I always have fun!" Dreyko says with another immediate mood change. Miles giggles at it finding the action cute and on the spot he comes up with another game and he grabs Dreyko by the arm pulling him to the kitchen island counter "Let's arm wrestle!" Dreyko smiles letting Miles pull him "Aight then." Miles puts down his arm having it in position and Dreyko does the same and they clasp their hands together "You ready Papi?" Miles nods and just as they start Miles kisses Dreyko's lips which catches him off guard and smiles slams his hand down laughing. "Uh uh! You cheated! You is a cheater!" Dreyko says trying to fight back a smile but he inevitably can't as he watches Miles do his dumb little dance "I didn't cheat! I used my advantage!" "Fine then I want a rematch!" "No! I denounce all rematches!" "Oh but we get to play fifty-'leven rounds when I play a game that i'm straight ass at? Is that what it is?" "Exactly!" Dreyko kisses his teeth and that just makes Miles laugh. "Come on quit complaining and let's play more man!" Miles says and Dreyko walks after him grabbing his controller and they choose a game that they both are good at, now at this game Miles wasn't necessarily losing but he wanted to mess with Dreyko a bit so he covered his eyes giggling "Aye! Aye! Chill!" "What do you mean?" Miles says acting dumb and then 10 secs later Miles does it again laughing "Bruh!" Dreyko moves his face out the way playing harder then before and he does end up winning because Miles gave up insisting on doing this instead. "Ha! Yo ass lost!" Miles laughs "Thats cool, i like doing this anyways! Your concentration face is so cute!"