You fucking booger goblin!

❗️ T-dick comparing and somewhat masturbation❗️

Bruh I just came back to my fuck ass school it's already molly wopping my Black ass🏃🏼‍♀️ OH and Happy New year(even tho it's 3 days after the new year)

3rd pov
"Uh Brownie are you sure you should this?!" Miles(1610) asks as he sits in the passengers seat of Hobie's car. Hobie is driving. A 70s british car on an american road. "This nigga is swerving every which fucking way! I am not tryna die with some emo british shit that needs crack to be alive!" Miles(42) yell's from the back. Hobie just laughs "Oh come on! Live! Aren't you chuffed?" "Hell nah!" Hobie rolls his eyes "Bruv I have a legal license!" "It's 2023! Your license expired 40 years ago!" Miles(1610) says panicking because Hobie made a sharp turn and Hobie rolls his eyes again. "Chill it. You'll be fine- OH!" Hobie stands up reaching up and out of the moving car that HE was driving to grab a flying plastic bag "HOBIE!" Miles(1610) grabs the wheel trying to keep it steady as Hobie grabs the bag smiling sitting back down "The fuck is wrong with you?!" "What? I was just supposed to let this Earth get more hurt than it already is?" "Yes! You fucking booger goblin!" "You lots are so strange." Hobie says putting the bag in the glove compartment with all the other bags he's collected. "Says the man who sounds like he's in a 50s christmas movie with as the little kid who's begging for table scraps who has rotten teeth." Hobie kisses his teeth at that "Go die." Miles(1610 and 42) laugh loud. Hobie kisses his teeth as he keeps driving. As their laughter dies down Miles suddenly gets a realization "Wait Hobie you never told us where we're going?" Miles(1610) says turning to Hobie "Oh I haven't the brightest." "So we're being kidnapped? Nice." "Like anyone would willingly capture and kidnap your traumatized ass." Hobie says to Miles(42) "Hobie!" "Hm?" "Where. Are. We. Going." "I don't know! Think of it like that one magical cartoon, the...magic metro?" The car is silent before Miles(42) starts busts out in uncontrollable laughter "Nigga you mean the magic school bus?!" That's when Miles(1610) starts laughing too. But the laughing is cut short when they hear police sirens behind them, "Are you fuc- HOBIE YOU DUMB SHIT!" "Shut up!" After like 2 minutes Hobie is still driving even after the police car has signaled for him to pull over "uh...uh Hobie? P-Pull over." "And why would I do that?" "Bro just shoot me now." Miles(42) says slumping back into his seat, Miles(1610) looks over to see Hobie smiling...it makes him feel uneasy. That's when Hobie takes a huge turn swerving hard speeding up and it doesn't take long for the police car to speed up as well following them, Hobie takes another huge turn swerving so hard they almost ended up on two wheels. "HOBIE YOU CRAZY BITCH PULL OVER!" Miles(42) yells from the back seat but Hobie completely ignores him this time taking a sharp left "TRY AND CATCH ME NOW COPS!" Hobie yells laughing hysterically after and all that's running through both Miles' brain is that this bitch is crazy, "You guys ready?!" "For what?!" Hobie then speeds up more taking his last sharp right and he quickly makes a big portal driving through and everyone except Hobie screams, after what seems like forever they open their eyes and see they are in a alleyway. "w-where are we?" Miles(1610) asks "We're in London! Innit obvious?" Hobie opens the door and both Miles open their doors getting out as well which they were relieved about. "Hobie now that I know where you stay I promise I will rock yo shit later." Miles(42) says and Hobie just laughs "Yes yes of course now come on!" "To where?!" "You'll see!"

What seems like hours finally comes to an end when they make it to this apartment complex, "Okay get on my back." "Why?" "You can't climb up the side you dumb git." Miles(42) rolls his eyes and he gets on Hobie's back holding on tight and Hobie turns to the other Miles "You ready?" "Yup." They begin to quickly climb up the side of the apartment with Miles trailing behind Hobie letting him show him the way. "God how much longer?" "Do you have to chat about every little thing?" Hobie said in a annoyed tone "No. I also complain about big things." Hobie kisses his teeth and he makes it to his window opening it and he moves himself over to the side "Okay go through." Hobie says to Miles(42) and Miles(42) uses Hobie as a support to climb in carefully and Miles(1610) follows while Miles(42) holds his hand out and Miles(1610) grabs it climbing in and they both hold their hand out for Hobie to grab and climb in as well and he closes and locks his window. "So what we stealing first?" Miles(42) asks rubbing his hands together like a mischievous little shit. "We're not stealing anything you weirdo pillock, this is my flat!" Hobie says throwing his hands up as well and Miles(1610) loos around in admiration while Miles(42) looks around in confusion "Is that...is that a dick?" Hobie looks at the table and smiles "Yes it's my cong!" "Wow I thought Dreyko was playing when he said you had that." "Nope!" "Hobie imma let you know now if I see any dildos laying around here i'm leaving." Hobie rolls his eyes "Calm down. I know how to clean." "Well I think your place looks so cool!" Miles(1610) says and Hobie smiles kissing his cheek "Thank you sunflower." Hobie looks at Miles(42) who's just standing there looking down and he smiles walking over to him "You know you could get alittle necking too if you said something you like about my flat!" "I don't want your kiss." "You don't?" Miles(42) stays quiet but then after a while he says "...I like your dumb trinkets." Hobie smiles deciding to just accept it and he kisses Miles(42) cheek, "Hey Hobie is this your calendar?" Hobie walks over with Miles(42) following "Oh yea! Keep everything important on it- Oh! I almost forgot!" Hobie says after he glances at the calendar. "What?" "My shot!" "What shot?" "My T-shot stupid." Hobie says playfully "Oh I didn't know you were on it." "Yup been on it four years!" "I've only been on it for 2." Miles(1610) says and he turns to Miles(42) "We are the same person...tu tarado..." Miles(42) says mumbling the last part. "Uh can one of you help a bloke out?" Hobie asks holding his shot "With?" "My shot obviously. Usually my mates are over and they put the shot in because I can't reach it. You mind?" Hobie asks either one of them but Miles(1610) nudges Miles(42) "why do i- fine!" Hobie smiles and he walks over to the couch bending over "What the hell are you doing?" "What? It's in my leg. Right around here." Hobie says pointing and Miles(42) sighs getting on his knees, "This won't hurt you right?" "Nope. Been doing it too long." Miles(42) sticks him with the needle and Hobie's face slightly contorts but it immediately goes back to normal. He pulls the needle out and hands it back to Hobie. "Thanks dear!" Hobie says to Miles(42) and Miles(42) hums in acknowledgement. "Actually have a quick question. You all measure?" "Measure what?" "Your size." "Of?" "oh my days- of your cock!" "No. Never thought of it." Miles(1610) says and Miles(42) agrees and so Hobie smiles and he grabs their hands pulling them to his room and they look confused when he finds and pulls out a measuring tape.