Fuck do that even mean?

❗️No warnings❗️

3rd pov
"Name a country beginning with the letter V!" Miles says from the card "Venezuela!" Hobie says fast and Pav right after says "Vietnam!" "Vinland!" Dreyko says and everyone looks at him "Huh?" Miles says "Vinland?" Hobie says confused "Vinland!" Dreyko says again "OH MY DAYS!" Hobie yells "LOW IT! DONT CHAT TO ME!" Hobie yells again getting up dramatically from the couch "YOU SAID WHAT?" "I said Vinland-" "VINLAND? YOU ARE ON SOME JOKE TING!" "He said F blud!" Dreyko says back trying to save himself, Hobie squints and turns to Miles who was laughing with Pav "Whatchu say?" He shows him the card "I said V!" They turn to Dreyko "Venus!" They all die laughing, the laugh sounding like dying starved birds which makes Dreyko embarrassed. He sits down the couch crossing his arms and Hobie holds his stomach trying to stop laughing, he walks over "Lov-" "Yu nuh badda mi." He shoves Hobie off "Come on, love. I-I'm sorry!" Hobie starts laughing all over again "Lef mi alone!" Hobie walks over to Miles "Can you get him? He's mad again." Miles walks over "Rey-" "Cut out." "No." Dreyko kisses his teeth "Liff up. Unuh laff at mi." Pav throws a pillow at him "Vinland." Everyone starts laughing loudly and eventually including Dreyko as he throws the pillow back at Pav. "But can y'all hop off my body? I panicked!" Pav pats his shoulder "It's fine. We all have our dumb moments." "Oh fuck off Pav." Dreyko stands up walking to the kitchen and he opens the fridge and he grabs some calypso and he drinks some after swishing it around in the bottle alittle. "Yknow Migs said we all have patrol today right?" "Which dimension?" "Miles'." Hobie and Miles nod "Sorry Savvy Pavvy but you cant come!" "Vinland." Everyone starts laughing and Dreyko rolls his eyes "Bastard." "Then you said Venus as if that's not a planet!" "I fucking panicked!" "That's obvious." Dreyko scowls at Miles and he goes through the fridge "Oh and Miles im eating one of your lunchables." "What! No! I'm sorry I take it back!" "Nah nah! Too late!" Dreyko walks away and smiles sighs and a minute later Dreyko comes back "Oh and Hobie I hid your nail polish and Pav I threw out your tea packets!" "WHAT?!"

During patrol Dreyko was laying on the building with his hands under his head so his hair wasn't directly on the building. He was whistling and Miles hits his chest but it wasn't hard to hurt but enough to get him to stop. "Stop whistling so loud." "Not my fault this shit is boring. I mean most of the time we catching low level and I mean low level like them bitches is below me type shit ass criminals. Those rolling around in the dirt chompin' on doughnuts ass pigs have a job for a reason." "Truthfully." Hobie takes his mask off so he can lay back on Dreyko's stomach, Miles sighs "I know but let's just do this. Then we can have a good sleep when patrol is over." "Unless this shit gives me insomnia from being up so late." Hobie laughs and Miles smiles "I'm still wonderin' why miggy made us all go on patrol?" Hobie says and Dreyko laughs "Maybe he wanted to get rid of all the gay people." "But Miles isn't gay." Dreyko's eyes widen and he face palms "Shit." Hobie raises an eyebrow and he sits up and smiles "Miles." "Yea?" "Your gay?" "No. I'm Bisexual." Hobie smiles hugging Miles "Okay my man! I'm proud of you for finding your self!" Hobie lays back again against Dreyko's stomach "So Stink you meet his parents yet?" "Stop calling me that firstly. And yea I met his folks. Obviously his dad can fuck off." Hobie and Dreyko dap up agreeing "I'm saying." Miles rolls his eyes "His mom is so sweet. See where he gets it from." "Honestly." Miles smiles softly at that. "You ready for tomorrow?" "Whats tomorrow?" Dreyko laughs "You forgot Papi? We're doing paintball tomorrow. I forced Migs to organize it." Hobie laughs "Paintball?! That sounds so fun!" "Yea especially since imma whoop his british ass." Hobie elbows Dreyko's stomach and Dreyko holds his stomach groaning and Miles laughs "Miles papi can we go?! I wanna be in bed!" "Shut up! Stop yelling! Patrol ends in 5 mins." "5 MI-NEWTS?!" "This bloke said mi-newts." Says Hobie clicking his tongue "We could have been left!" "DREYKO!" "sorry." 2 minutes later "Guess how many." "5?" "No." "7?" "Nah." "9?!" "Nope!" "Bruv your a lie! Mate are you serious?" "12." "12?!" Dreyko nods "Big steppa shit!" They dap up "Rey which ones hurt the most?" "Hmm gotta be my septum, snake bites, and tongue." "Split or piercing?" "Yes." Dreyko taps Hobie and Hobie sits up and Dreyko stands up and Hobie puts his mask back on "It's been 5! Come on!" "Okay i'm coming!- Dreyko!" Dreyko grabs Miles and swings off and Hobie laughs "You was taking to long!" Miles sighs as he holds onto Dreyko. They make it home and Dreyko puts Miles down "Bro Miles is unsurprisingly light!" "Hey!" Dreyko looks at Hobie and Hobie looks at him confused "What?" Dreyko picks up Hobie "What the fu-" Hobie says as he's being picked up "Is Hobie surprisingly light?" "Surprisingly? This nigga is all bone fuck you mean." Hobie hits Dreyko upside the head and Miles laughs. "You just say shite that comes up in ya nut. Fuck do that even mean."