2. Deaton's clinic

Lucy POV

After my efforts on trying to get out of the woods I surrendered and called Stiles.

"What are you doing in the middle of the woods in the dark? Are you looking for a dead body?" Stiles asked with seriousness.

"Are you kidding Stiles? What dead body?"

"Ok don't be afraid, tell me your location what do you see around?"

"Uhh trees? A lot of trees?" Was he serious?

"Ok don't worry stay where you are, we are coming, Scott is going to find you. Oh and find something to protect yourself just in case." He was talking nonsense again.

I waited maybe 20 minutes until they found me. Scott had one of my t-shirts in his hands . Weird.

" Here you are? Are you okay? You're alive, ok let's go. " Stiles started again.

" You're so weird Stiles. And why do you have my t-shirt Scott? " They looked at each other trying to find excuses.

"We..we thought you may be cold." Scott replied.

" Oh you two are so weird! "

I took my t-shirt from his hands. They acted weird, said weird things that never explained. And I never asked. I don't know why.
M

aybe I was too busy on my own shit, and my mental health was going down.

........

It was the first day of new school. 'Beacon Hills.' Stiles and Scott accompanied me to my class, Stiles made some comments about how he was my cousin and no one should touch me and bla bla . Things that the other boys didn't took seriously, coming from Stiles.

Later they introduced me to their friends , they were weird as well. There was this girl Lydia Martini with strawberry hair, she stared somewhere and got lost . She and Stiles were kind of in a relationship. Well Stiles is weird as well, I would be surprised if she was normal . Scott's girlfriend Malia Tate, she was a little too harsh with comments. And too passionate. Liam was one year younger than us, but he and Scott were very close.

I stayed with them , but I never felt like I belonged. I knew they were hiding things. And I tried to be the sunshine everyone thought I was.

.............

I was taking the books out of my closet when someone approached me.

"Where is Scott McCall?" I turned my head to see the man from last night. His face was pale.

"I don't know. Why are you asking for him? "

" Then take me to Stiles. " He looked like he was about to fall .

" I don't know where they are. Are you okay? "

" Then why do you smell like them? " He spoke through gritted teeth.

I smelled the collar of my dress I didn't smell like them.

"You must be one of their weird friends. That's why you talk bullshit. Hey don't fall on me, I can't hold you."

I held his arm , the guy almost collapsed in front of my eyes .