22. I'm a werewolf, must I remind you?"

Lucy pov

Stiles drove me home, because my uncle returned to work.
"Aren't you coming?" I waited for him to get off his jeep.
"I have work to deal with, I'll come later." He started the car again then pulled out his head from the window and yelled. "Just so you know, I don't believe a bit you have feelings for Theo!"
I rolled my eyes before entering inside.
I pulled the door closed, but when I turned around
my heart almost slipped from my chest when I saw Derek sitting on the sofa with his arms crossed.

"You scared me! What are you doing here?" I put my hand over my chest trying to calm my self.
"So, you and him, huh?" Derek raised his eyebrow staring me with those green beautiful eyes. I was practically drooling over him.
I blinked and shook my head trying to focus.
"What do you want?" I put my backpack on the floor, I decided to stay on my feet because dirty, very dirty thoughts were coming into my mind when I saw him sitting there like a greek god. His lap was so inviting.

"What do you think I want?" He let out a little growl and goosebumps covered my skin.

"Stiles let you in, that's why he left now?" I tried to distract myself.

"I don't need Stiles permission, I can break in whenever I want." He spoke through his teeth. He was clearly angry.

"I'll call my uncle if you don't leave. This is a break in and I'm a minoren. I'm under 18 must I remind you?" I dared to threaten him.

"And I'm a werewolf, must I remind you?" Derek stood up slowly taking slow steps like a predator towards me.

I literally ran across the room to avoid him and ended next to the couch he was sitting earlier.

He let out an unbelieving short chuckle.
"What? Now you're scared of me?"

"I'm not afraid of you Derek Hale." I wasn't. I just didn't want him to come close to me because I had dirty thoughts.

"Then why is your heart continuing to beat that fast?" He asked again, taking steps towards me.

I gulped, looking anyway but him. Then I heard him chuckle again.
He sat again on the couch and I stepped away keeping my distance.
"Let me tell you a secret little mate. I can also sense when you're horny." He smirked leaning back on the couch.

"I am not!" I revolted.

"Prove it!" He challenged me.

"What do you want me to do?" I shrugged and then blushed when I understood what I asked him. I should have told him to leave instead.

"Come here." He ordered me in his husky voice. And damn my knees went weak.
But I still refused to play his games and stayed where I was.

"I'm not part of your pack to give me orders or growl at me, or shine your eyes at me."

"Don't worry, I'm not going to bite you. Yet." He turned his head aside a bit looking at me from head to foot and I felt naked.

I tried to lower my skirt a bit like that would help while taking weak steps towards him.
"What now?" I stood in front of him and he pulled me by my wrist on his lap.

And damn the butterflies on my stomach when I fell on his lap.

"Now we see how much horny I make you." I smirked trailing his hand over my bare thigh.

Why wasn't I moving? Why was I standing still? I wasn't able to move. His lips and tongue attacked my neck while his hand slid under my skirt making me moan his name and bite my lower lip to stop calling his name after the first time.
Then suddenly he stood from the couch putting me on his place and opening my legs. My breath caught into my lungs.

"You're only mine Lucinda Stilinski. That puppy won't make you burn like I do, because he won't have the chance to touch you at all for starters. " Derek spoke through his teeth while taking off my panties. Then his tongue and lips made miracles on between my legs. I experienced unknown feelings, I felt like I reached the heaven with the pleasure he gave me.

"I want to hear the news that you and that boy Raeken are not together anymore by tonight. And I will cut his tongue and lips if I hear about him kissing you again." Derek threatened before making his way towards the door.
"But you don't have a phone." Really? I was flushed, my face red, my panties on the floor, wet as hell down there and that was what I told him?
"You know where I live. I had my lunch just now, I want to have my dinner." He smirked before leaving.

"Oh my!" I leaned back on the couch.