12. His grey room

Lucy POV

I opened my eyes finding myself in a bed. A familiar face was near.

"Mom?" I whispered closing my eyes and reopening them. Near me stood a woman with black curly hair, it was a doctor.

"Hey honey, how do you feel? " The woman smiled warmly at me.

"Where am I?" I looked around trying to get out on my elbows, i hissed in pain my body hurt .

"Don't move please. My name is Melissa McCall, I'm Scott's mom. I don't know if you remember me."

"The beautiful curly mom of Scott. I don't remember well, I just remember when I fell and hurt my knee. Scott was too alarmed , he brought me to you." I smiled at the memory.

"Scott cared a lot about you, he still cares. I'm sorry for your parents Lusinda , I'm sure they would be proud of you ." Melissa patted my head, before leaving she whisper yelled.

" Apparently someone else cares about you a lot." She winked and got out of the room.

I thought maybe she meant Stiles or my uncle, but to my surprise Derek came into the room.

"Hey, how are you?" Derek walked towards me with his hands on his pockets. His beautiful green eyes checking my body.

"Derek, you're okay. " I tried to get up in enthusiasm forgetting my elbows were hurt . Derek run towards me when I hissed in pain.

"Are you in pain? Does it hurt? " He asked in concern.

"Are you worried about me Derek Hale?" I giggled .

" You just hissed in pain, any other person would have asked if you're okay ." He turned again into this ignoring, arrogant person.

.....................................................................

Derek POV

I tried to sound not so affected by her. I couldn't let my walls down. After leaving the hospital room I waited for sheriff Stilinski in the hallway.

"What are we gonna do with those hunters?" Scott asked the sheriff.

"For the moment we will keep them inside for violating Lucy , we can't accuse them of other thing otherwise we have to explain werewolves. " Sheriff Stilnski sat down next to me.

" I will take her with me. " I finally said looking at the floor.

" Lucy? No , she will stay at my home, I'm her legal guardian. " Sheriff Stilinski raised his voice.

" Shshsh! Dad we're in the hospital. " Stiles reminded him.

" She has been two times in danger for her life, she will stay with me, I will take care of her. You be her legal guardian, I'll be her guardian. " I whisper yelled.

" And how are we gonna explain this to her? " Stiles intervened crossing his arms.

" I will take care of that. " I tried to suppress a smirk. I knew how to convince her.

I called Peter to send me my car from Stiles phone , I didn't have one. I probably should get a phone.

"I'll let her stay with you only two nights. We will resolve everything and she will come back home." Sheriff Stilinski told me entering the room.