10.Blue eyes

Lucy POV

We were returning home in Stiles truck. Stiles was driving , Scott sat in front while me Lydia and Malia behind.

"So you are the Alpha? " I asked Scott while they were trying to explain to me what just happened back there .

"Not just an alpha, Scott is a true alpha." Stiles responded proudly.

"What's the difference? " I asked again . I couldn't believe all this was real.

"A true alpha doesn't steal the power from an Alpha to become one. " Scott replied .

"Oh that's why your eyes are red, Malia's are blue and Theo's are yellow. But why that ash affected only you , not Theo? "

I wanted to ask about Derek's eyes they were blue as well.

"Because Theo isn't like us, he is part wolf , he is mixed with some other animal." Malia was the one speaking sitting in my right . I was sandwiched between Lydia and Malia.

"If he was a werewolf his eyes would be blue. Sorry Malia." Stiles widened his eyes as if he offended her.

"Why ? Those who are not Alpha have blue eyes?" I intervened. I wanted to know about Derek's eyes.

"Only those who kill innocents." Malia sighed staring at the road .

Why was I surprised ? With the temper Derek had , he must have killed innocents as well.

"Ok so Scott is the alpha, Derek and Malia werewolves, Lydia banshee, what about you Stiles? " I tried to distract myself from thinking about Derek.

" I was once invaded by a dark spirit , very bad spirit. Now I'm human again . " Stiles shrugged .

" Perfect two Stilinski humans. Wait does my uncle know about this?" It just came into my mind my uncle , he was the sheriff .

" Yes he knows. But it would be better if you didn't tell him yet that you know as well. " Stiles looked at me from his front mirror.

" Why? " I narrowed my eyes.

" It's complicated. Just do as I say ok? " Stiles asked for confirmation.

I noded my head.

" After all , what you saw didn't happen Lydia . Do you feel better? " Scott asked her.

" It isn't over. " Lydia spoke slowly .

...................................................................

Derek POV

Everyone left, I wanted to take her with me at home. I felt the need to protect her, to keep her close to me. I stayed at my old home, If mom was alive she would have given me some good advice. Unfortunately only me, my sister and Peter were left alive from our family.

I sent my sister away after I used my powers to cure her. I risked my alpha's powers and now I was again a werewolf with blue eyes. Remembering every day the burden of that colour.

The door of the home was opened and the guy Patric entered.

"Didn't you leave?" I asked confused.