14. Jealousy

Lucy POV

"Derek? Derek where are you?!" A female voice was heard who interrupted the kiss. Derek sighed , it looked he knew whom the voice belonged to.

I followed him out of the door . A woman with dark features and a scar on her face threw her arms around his neck.

"Braeden?" Derek asked but she didn't let him finish as she kissed him.

I just stood there looking at them , my anger raising . As if sensing me Derek pulled away from the kiss unlocking her arms from his neck .

"Lucy, I'll explain..." But I didn't wait for his explanation, i closed the door and locked it .

Derek came knocking like crazy.

"Lucy! Open the damn door! Lucy I'm gonna break the door!" He threatened but I didn't want him to see me crying. I sat in the corner of the room with my knees on my chest .

"Don't cry Lucy! Don't cry over a fool!" I repeated to myself over and over again.

......................

Derek POV

Braeden came out of nowhere. She helped me during a difficult time when I was weak almost loosing my powers. She learnt me how to use guns and we slept together but that was it, no relationship.

I could feel Lucy's heartbeat, her anger, her pain. She was crying, and it was hurting me so much . The damn mate bond.

"Who is she? " Braeden asked me.

"Stiles cousin. There is a problem with hunters and Theo Raeken I promised to sheriff Stilinski I would take care of her for some days. " I should have said she is my mate .

" Oh, you Derek Hale? Doing charity, helping people? " She mocked me.

" The door, I should check out. Wait who let you in? " I asked remembering she doesn't have a key.

" I have my own methods. " Braeden smirked showing me the knives. She was really good with weapons.

" Hey, I brought Lucy's stuff. " Stiles came in pulling a blue suitcase.

" Where is Lucy? " He asked again.

" She is in my room." I spoke through gritted teeths.

"Oh hey Braeden! " Stiles stood next to us.

"Hey Stiles, how are you?" I left them talk together and decided to try my luck again with Lucy.

I knocked on the door.

"Lucy? Stiles is here, he brought your things." Nothing , no answer, no noise. Her heartbeat was normal. I focused to hear better.

"Do you need help with the door? " Braeden approached with her knifes.

" I think she is asleep. Can you unlock it without making noise?" I asked worried not to wake her up.

" When did she fall asleep? If she just fall now , she won't listen even if a bomb exploded here. Give her an hour then she will wake up at the slightest noise." Stiles explained while Braeden worked on the lock.