17. You kissed my mate

Derek POV

After our argument I left running to my old house, I needed to calm down. She didn't want me to touch her, I was angry.

When I returned Peter told me she had left. I entered my room and her smell was still in my sheets . I lay down and stayed like that for a while, until I had fallen asleep .

When I woke up I asked Peter to call Malia , I had to know if she returned to the sheriff's house, instead I got the news she would be staying with Scott.

I felt anger building up again inside my body.

I had to go to Scott's house , but when I was near his house I saw them kissing.

Scott was kissing my mate, mine! That's why she didn't want me to kiss her?

I entered Scott's room window being furious.

As soon as Scott entered his room I punched him in the face.

"Man ! What the hell?" Scott yelled not hitting back.

"You kissed her!" I grabbed him by his collar against the wall when the sweetest voice and smell made my muscles relax.

"Scott?! Derek what are you doing? Let him go!" She ordered me while grabbing my arm with her tiny cold hands.

I released my grip on Scott turning to face her. She had an angry expression on her face but I wanted to kiss her so badly. The thought of Scott touching her lips made me mad.

"It isn't like you think man! Derek I'll explain it to you." Scott sat on the end of his bed.

Lucy sat on one of the chairs. I sat down as well on one of the chairs near her , feeling the electricity between us in the air.

I needed her close to me.

"It has to do with Gerard , he is back and threatened Lucy because he thinks she is my mate. We had to make him believe we are mates. "

Scott explained but yet I didn't like the idea of him kissing my mate.

"Why does he think you are mates? "

"Because he knows something about a legend . He is the reason my parents passed away , to bring me here to use me against Scott. He believes I'm the mate of a true alpha. The only one we know is Scott. "

She responded like trying to hint at something at me.

" But we are not mates , Lucy knows it because.."

"Because Scott told me he doesn't feel anything about me , and I don't feel for him as well. According to Gerard when you are someone's mate you feel the bond."

Lucy interrupted Scott, but I felt like he wanted to say something else but she shushed him with her eyes.

" I'll be in the next room Scott. Thank you for having me." She ignored me completely before getting out.

" I'm sorry Derek. I had to do it because he threatened Lucy. She got to know he killed her parents, she is scared and hopeless." Scott sighed with pity in his eyes.