16. I have to kiss your boyfriend

Lucy POV

I couldn't do that to Malia, but I was scared. Gerard killed my parents, he would kill everyone else without a second thought.

I returned to school like a zombie. I had to force a smile when Malia and Lydia came towards me . I couldn't do that to Malia.

I looked around seeing one of the guys who was at that horrible place where Gerard was, looking at me. So he had recruited students as well. He was observing me.

"I'll meet you in the girls bathroom." I whispered to them walking ahead.

I entered the bathroom controlling if there was anyone, I wouldn't be surprised finding some girl spying on me.

As soon as Lydia and Malia entered confused , I locked the door.

"Malia focus , is there someone near who can hear us?". I asked her walking back and forth.

" What is wrong with you? " Lydia narrowed her eyes.

" No, it's clear. What is it? " Malia answered.

" Ok, I need you to stay calm Malia, what I'm about to tell you is related to Scott. Do you guys know Gerard Argent?"

" Old, nasty, werewolf hunter." Lydia counted as if counting numbers.

" Well I met him earlier , his daughter too ,Kate Argent."

" Did they do anything to you?!" Malia growled her canines out.

" No, calm down. Apparently it was all his doing to bring me here to Beacon Hills. My parents accident, new boyfriend for my aunt because he thinks I'm Scott's mate."

I explained waiting for Malia to explode.

"You can't be because you are Derek's mate." Malia said in a duh expression.

" Which can't be true because ...Wait, what? Did you say Derek?"

I asked to be sure of what I heard.

" You shouldn't have found out from us , but yes you are Derek's mate ." Lydia responded calmly.

" Does he know? Does Derek know? Of course he knows, since you all know. " I huffed .

" He doesn't believe in the mate thing that's why he is acting that way but he feels the bond as well." Lydia continued.