11. The beast

Lucy POV

"What if I told you that your boyfriend is not as normal as you think." He started playing and I understood he already knew but I had to play as well.

"What do you mean? No one is normal." I shrugged playing my role.

"Derek Hale is a beast Lucy, with paws and canines. He is dangerous."

" Yeah in bed, he is a real beast. Wait how do you know it? Do you have a crush on him? " I widened my eyes acting surprised. I'm not gonna lie , I was enjoying messing around with him.

" Stop it Lucy, I'm telling you he is a werewolf! Don't talk to me about beds when I know you pretty well! You wouldn't let me touch you after six months of relationship I'm not gonna believe you entered his bed in a few days! " Patrick raised his voice.

" Well it doesn't matter the time, you never made me as horny as Derek Hale makes me only by looking at me , imagine touching me. "

I said that mostly to myself, I admitted to myself that Derek makes me really horny. That never happened before . I was always in control of my thoughts and now I let my emotions take over me.

"If you don't believe, you'll see it with your own eyes. Follow me dear Lucy." Patrick smirked walking ahead.

I followed him curious as he opened a gate and entered in another room.

I went in behind him, my body froze and I was trembling when I saw Derek chained to an electrical net.

This was damn heard, i took a breath and tried not to let my face betray me.

"What is my boyfriend doing there half naked? Have you changed your preferences? Or are you finally out of the closet?" I smirked , but my chest was exploding.

Derek was in pain, even in that condition half naked with his abs and his muscles he was damn hot. I had to do something.

"Stop talking bullshit Lucy. Let the show begin."

Patrick smirked pressing some button with his fingers and Derek cried in pain showing his blue eyes and fangs. His nails now were like those of an animal paw.

I wasn't scared I saw him last night as well, it hurt me to see him in pain while he was electrocuted.

"Stop it! Patric stop it!" I screamed helding my hands to my ears.

"You believe me now?" Patric turned to me waiting for my answer.

"I believe you, ok, I believe you, just stop it. I can't look at this."

I was speaking about Derek being in pain but he thought that I refered to Derek as a beast. My tears were running wildly , my eyes must have been red.

"Shshshsh! Don't worry I'm here, I will protect you. " Patrick embraced me in a hug . I had my hands over my face sobbing like a child.

It disgusted me his hug , but I was hopeless , I couldn't bare seeing Derek in pain.

Derek growled loudly, we both turned our heads toward him, I put some distance between me and Patrick.

Derek was staring at Patrick in a menacing look growling at him.

" You see Lucy, I have to tame this beast. " Patrick went towards the desk to press the button again , I looked around for something to stop him.

My eyes stoped at the chair that now was at some distance from the desk. I walked slowly towards the chair , i raised it and hit Patrick in the back . I wasn't waiting for him to fall unconscious , I thought I would distract him with some pain.