15. A true alpha's mate

Lucy POV

I woke up feeling tingles all over my skin. I widened my eyes seeing a huge muscular hand around my waist. My head was on his chest, I would recognize his touch even If I didn't look at his face.

Derek Hale was sleeping at the same bed as me. Ok, I get it, it was his bed, but we didn't say we would sleep together.

I felt pleasure from his touch , my skin was burning and my body was reacting on it's own.

Damn it Derek Hale .

My alarm rang and reminded me of the girl kissing him the other day, I didn't even remember her name.

Derek woke up because of the alarm that I had put for school as I try pushing his hand away, but his grip was strong .

Derek pulled me closer, his eyes focused on my lips , like all this was normal . Like he could kiss me whenever he wanted.

"Morning princess." He whispered looking at my lips.

When he whispered my knees went weak.

"Get away from me!" I scowled trying to get free of his grip.

He widened his eyes in realization before releasing me.

I pulled my body away from him putting some distance between us.

"Don't you ever touch me! Don't kiss me, don't come close to me! "

I put my pointing finger in front of his face raising my voice at him.

"Are you still mad because of yesterday?" He asked in a boring tone rolling nis eyes.

Yeah he could kiss every one and then come back kissing me. What was wrong with him?

"Why would I be mad? You are a free man, sorry wolf. You can do whatever you want with anyone you want but not with me. I don't want you to touch me or kiss me!"

I lied, I wanted him to touch me and kiss me. But I had to be strong, I wasn't his toy.

"Fine , I won't fucking touch you!" Derek spat in anger before leaving the room.

Was he acting hurt? I was the one whose pride got hurt.

And I was leaving his house, I didn't want to stay there a minute more.

I changed my clothes and pulled my suitcase with me.

If I wasn't safe with my uncle, I could stay with Scott or Malia they were werewolves as well.

I pulled my suitcase getting out of the front door.

Derek was nowhere to be seen.

"Are you leaving already?" Peter asked from the kitchen.

"Yeah, I'm going to school. But I won't return here again." I replied waving my hand .

"Oh, where is Derek? Isn't he taking you to school?" Peter raised his eyebrow in confusion.

"I don't know where he is and I don't care. "