18. No more kissing scenes

LUCY POV

"No more kissing scenes!" Derek spoke through his teeth with an ordering voice.

And I liked it. His jealousy , his voice, his eyes.

I mean he was Derek Hale with all his charm.

I caught myself smiling then I remembered how easily that girl with the scar on her face kissed him.

"Are you saying that to yourself Derek Hale?"

I ignored his eyes moving away from him.

"Huh?!" Was all he could say then he continued not moving from where he sat.

"What do you mean?"

"Oh you know perfectly well what do I mean Derek." I sighed staring out of the window.

It was the back part of the house, it was just trees and grass.

"No I don't know what you mean, I'm not inside your head!" Derek raised his voice impatiently .

When it should have been me raising my voice. I faked a smile facing him who now stood in front of me.

"I mean you can kiss everyone you want, even if you know that we are mates, it doesn't make any difference to you. Why should it make to me? "

I smirked playing with my hair.

" I didn't choose this okay? I didn't choose you as my mate. Me and Braeden, that was before you came here.. "

" I don't care! I don't want to know! " This time I was the one who raised her voice.

Of course he wouldn't want me as his mate. What was I thinking?

I went towards the door unlocked it and kept it open for him.

" Get out. " I said in a cold voice.

Derek just stared at me with an unbelieving look then he stoped in front of me .

" Do what you want, I don't care as well. Scott won't kiss you again, never. " Derek smirked knowing that Scott would obey to him.

" Like he is the only male on earth. " I smirked back closing the door on his face.

Not before seeing his angry face.

Gerard sent me a text message 'Today 5.00 P.M , at your school.'

Gerard wanted to meet me , but why at my school?