Chapter 19

⚠️TRIGGER WARNINGS FOR SEXUAL ASSUALT⚠️

I woke up to being slapped in the face a couple of times. I slowly opened my eyes to a setting that didn't seem familiar to me and a man I didn't even recognise. I wasn't fully awake until I noticed the man's uniform.

Nazis.

I tried to get up off the cold ground but noticed my hands were tied behind my back and my legs were tied together. I noticed I was stripped of my clothing and was only wearing my underwear.
"What the fuck?!" I screamed but only to be met with another slap in the face.
I struggled against the restraints but had no hope.

Just then another Nazi walked into the room. "Hello, American scum," I glared up at him with pure disgrace. "Don't look at me like that, you should be thanking me. We tended to your wound... Which we caused." He laughed at the last part and made his way towards me.
"I have seen it all now. A woman fighting in the war... Where's your dignity now?" He grimaced, looking me up and down with a hideous grin. I felt sick.

I took my chances as he was speaking almost fluent English.
"What the fuck do you want from me?" I asked, still trying to wiggle out of the restraints.
Just then, the same guy nodded to another Nazi soldier and they left the room for a second whilst the one who woke me stayed next to me.

"GET THE HELL OFF OF ME! WHERE IS SHE?!"

Aiello.

"Aiello!" I cried out but gasped as the soldiers brought him into the room I was in.
"Heidi." Aiello widened his eyes at me. He too, also has his hands tied behind his back but was dressed.

No... Please no...

"In that chair." The Nazi guy who speaks English ordered the others as they tied Aiello to a chair a few feet from where I was. They also held a gun to his head.
"What the fuck is this?! What do you bastards want from us?!" Aiello yelled to them but the main guy just laughed.

Then the Nazi started to remove his jacket and unbuckle his belt.

No...
No!

I cried to myself and tried to squirm even more to try and free myself but this amused the soldiers.
The guy next to me held me down as he untied my legs and said something in German to another soldier. He came over and they both held my legs down before I could try and kick.

"NO. DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE! DON'T YOU DARE DO THIS!" Aiello screamed out but once again, this amused them.

"PLEASE!" I begged and pleaded as positioned himself on top of me. I looked away from him but a gun was pointed at my head by another Nazi. "Do not look away." The man warned. I cried more as I braced myself for the pain, the embarrassment and the dignity I was about to lose. My underwear was moved to the side and I glanced over at Aiello from the corner of my eye, who was screaming every curse word possible. He also looked like he couldn't look away from this either.
"You don't have to do this to us. Ple- AAHHHH" I screamed out in immense agony.
He pushed himself all the way inside me as I just screamed more and more in agonising pain.

"YOU SICK FUCKS!" Aiello screamed at the top of his lungs as the guy just continued to do this to me. The pain didn't go away one bit, in fact, it actually got worse.

"AHHHHH!" I screamed the loudest I could but this only made the man pull a disgusting grin at me. He continued to add force and dig his nails into my skin. I cried out more and more but this only seemed to please the soldiers.

After a few more minutes that felt like a lifetime, he switched place with another soldier and I tried to brace myself to go through it all again. "Not again! Just stop please! Do what you want to me, leave her please!" Aiello cried but they didn't care. There was no warning and he just forced his way in and I cried out in agony. One solider took a knife from his belt and sliced my upper chest, drawing blood instantly.