1. The beginning

Note: This story is happening in 2028!! All the events in this story are happening in year 2028!!

Y/N P.O.V

I was sleeping peacefully until.....

RING RING, RING RING, RING RING

Y/n: Can you shut for god's sake ( throws alarm clock at the wall )

Then she goes back to her dreamland

After 5 minutes~~~

Mom: KANG Y/N!!! YOU ARE WAKING UP OR I COME WITH YOUR FRIEND MY SLIPPER TO WAKE YOU UP!!! ( Shouts from the kitchen)

Y/n: MOM WHAT HAPPENED!!! ( Shouts back from the room)

Mom: IT'S ALREADY MONDAY!!! DO YOU WANT TO BE LATE ON THE FIRST DAY!!! NOW WAKE UP BEFORE I COME THERE WITH MY SPATULA AND BEAT YOUR ASS OUT I AM GIVING YOU 10 MINUTES COME DOWN BEING READY OR ELSE!!! ( Shouts again but this time from the living room)

Then the realization hits Y/n like a truck

Y/n: tf OKAY OKAY I AM GETTING READY NO NEED TO COME HERE, MOM!!! ( Shouts again)

Y/n: I don't wanna get punishment on the first day from both mom and school!! I better get ready!! I got out of my bed. I ran to my bathroom to do my morning routine.

Y/n: Author can you please introduce me to the readers??

Author: Girl you can do it when walking to school!!

Y/n: Please Author!!

Author: OK fine!!

Y/n: Thank you, Author!!

Author: This is Kang Y/n

◾16 years

◾Lazy

◾Clumsy

◾Childish

◾Savage

◾Always on Alert mode

◾Short-tempered

◾Sometimes innocent

◾Good at acting

◾Good at sneaking

◾Good at academics, singing, rapping,

◾IQ 140

I finished and wore:

(Readers I will give you choices for your look so you can decide how you want to look :)

Clothes:

OR