4. S-A-V-A-G-E PRETTY SAVAGE

Previously

Y/n: Mom you talk to everyone while smiling and laughing!............
But when you talk to me, YOUR OWN DAUGHTER!! YOU TURN COLD ( says with anger)..................
(say while sad) Am I that bad?... Am I that bad that I take away your smile?................I am bad that's why you always scold me and cold towards isn't it? 

Mom: Well Y/n I - (gets cut by Y/n)

Y/n: Sorry mom. I should not have asked you. But I think he is your boyfriend! Well it's none of my business as you said earlier. Well I should go now or else I will be late

Y/n: Bye mom ( bittersweet smile )

Y/n turned around to leave but her Mom stopped Y/n by her wrist

Mom: Y/n child please listen to me ( in a sweet Voice )

Now

Y/n: What do you have to say mom? (asking still facing towards the door)

Mom: First look at me

Then Y/n turned around to see her Mom

Mom: Yes Y/n I have a boyfriend. His name is Kim Chin Ho. We really love each other!! I know I haven't been nice to you but please my child can you give our blessing to us ( in a sweet voice)

Y/n: Mom I-

Mom: If you don't want I'll breakup with him.... But please don't leave me ( tears in her eyes) I know I haven't been the best mother but still don't leave me Y/n...........

Y/n: Who said that I am going to leave you mom? If you are happy then I am also happy................ I don't want to come between your happiness.......... If you love him then I'll also accept him....... I'll never stop you from getting your happiness.................... Ok now I should go or else I will be late!!

Y/n turned around to leave..... Before  she went out of the house. Her mom  said:

Mom: Love you Y/n

Y/n: Me too!!! Ok Bye!!!

Y/n then went outside of the house...

Timeskip inside school........

I was taking my books out from my locker then suddenly I sensed someone's presence behind....... I was still facing my locker when I said:

Y/n: Who is This?

No response

Then someone suddenly covered my eyes with their hands

???: Guess who ( said a deep Voice)

Y/n: Who is This?

???: That's the whole point babygirl

Y/n put her hands on the hands of the stranger, squeezed them, took off and twisted their hands. Now she can see who the person was!!

Y/n: Chul...(shaking in fear) w-what a-are you doing h-here??

Chul: Did you miss me baby girl?? ( rubbing his hands on y/n's arms )

Y/n pushed Chul's hands away with a mix of fear and anger.

Y/n: Get away from me Chul! How did you even find me here?

Chul smirked and took a step closer ignoring Y/n's reaction.

Chul: Oh I have my ways baby girl. You can't hide from me.

Y/n's heart raced as she glanced around searching for a way to escape. Chul is her ex-boyfriend,

she thought she had finally left him behind when she broke up with him and moved on.