22. Everything

Previously

The room fell into an uneasy silence. The distant echoes of Y/n's pleas from the storeroom intensified the discomfort, highlighting the stark contrast between the outside world's ignorance and the truth within.

But Dad, fueled by a newfound determination, stepped forward. "I want to hear her side of the story directly. Open the storeroom."

The BTS members hesitated, their guilt and fear intensifying. However, faced with Dad's insistence, they reluctantly approached the storeroom. As they fumbled with the lock, Y/n's heart raced with a mix of hope and trepidation.

The door creaked open, revealing Y/n huddled on the floor, her tear-stained face a testament to the torment she endured. Dad's eyes softened with concern and anger as he took in the sight of his daughter.

"Y/n, tell me what happened," he urged his voice a mix of sympathy and fury.

Now

She, while hiccuping said "W-when y-you both l-left from that t-time only t-they started to t-treat me b-badly. J-Jin o-op-oppa b-beat m-me wh-when you left. Then a-a-after s-sometime,  I-I just w-went f-for a wa-walk but they again b-beat me a-and l-lock m-me i-in the b-basement. M-Mom y-you k-know t-that I h-have pa-panic a-at-attacks in d-dark?!" she asked her mother while sobbing and hiccuping.

"Yeah Yeah, I know!!" She said not paying attention to her. Her tone sounded like she wasn't interested. While BTS was shocked to know that she was not lying. Dad and Y/n ignored her attitude and Y/n kept on talking.

"t-they th-then se-set r-rules f-for m-me. I a-accepted i-it b-but t-they t-told m-m-me to clean the w-whole h-house. S-so I j-just s-said t-that I can do a-anything e-except this. Jin o-oppa, Jung-Jungkook oppa, h-hoseok o-oppa and J-jimin oppa beat me!!" She stopped and looked at her father. He was fuming in anger, he was giving a death glare to all of them. He said "Continue!!" in a deep and dark voice. Y/n got a little bit relaxed.

Y/n nodded "I then tried to escape but Namjoon oppa stopped me. Hoseok Oppa threw a glass vase at me and it poked my skin. Jin oppa then dragged me with my wrist to the basement and locked me, then they went away. Somehow I escaped from there."

"I was trying to come back here in the living room but I accidentally found a room with the security footage of the house. I was just wondering about the surveillance. T-then T-taehyung o-oppa and J-jimin o-oppa c-came." She then again started to cry but this time harder and fell on her knees. Everyone was shocked while Dad was concerned.

"T-tae-taehyung o-op-oppa t-tried to r-r-ra-r@pe m-me and J-ji-jimin o-oppa w-was j-just s-st-standing there. T-they w-were t-ta-talking a-about t-taking t-tu-turns w-with m-me." Everyone's eyes widened, it was as if their eyeballs would come out of the socket at any time.

Dad was definitely gonna kill them now. Bts were just blank, while Taehyung and Jimin looked down. Yoongi came and hugged her. She started crying more! (She loved his embrace and she felt safe with him coz he didn't do anything to her)

Dad asked in a dangerous tone "Taehyung, Jimin is this true??" Taehyung started to speak "Dad I-" "JUST ANSWER YES OR NO??! DID YOU AND JIMIN TRY TO TOUCH HER?!"

They both hung their Head low and in unison said a small "yes" Dad was dangerously and fastly moving towards them both. He started to take out his belt. He almost reached them when his phone rang.

He picked up the phone "Yes ....... okay ......... wait what!! ......... Okay, we are coming!!" As soon as Dad said the last words BTS's smile widened and Y/n's face turned into a horror one.

He cut the phone "Sweetie we have to go!! It is a major problem" he said to Mom. He turned towards them and said "Seems you both are lucky!! You got saved by the call but remember it is not over yet!!" He said in a dark tone.