18. Caught!!

Previously

She ran towards her home. When she saw that the lights were off, she was relieved. She entered the home using the spare key, she had taken earlier.

As she stepped into the living room, she stumbled into her darkened living room, her heart still pounding from the adrenaline-fueled escape.

She quickly scanned the room for any signs of her brothers, but all she found was silence and darkness.

She sighed with relief, thinking she had managed to evade Jang Chul and Lee Suknyo.

However, her relief was short-lived as she heard a sudden click, and the room was bathed in harsh, blinding light.

There, standing before her, were the furious faces of Bts. Their eyes were filled with anger, confusion, and concern.

Now

As the harsh, blinding light filled the room, Y/n found herself frozen in place,

her heart once again racing, but this time from the shock of her brothers' unexpected waking.

Their anger was palpable, radiating off them like a searing heatwave.

Namjoon spoke first!!

His voice was high and laced with pure anger " Ms. Jang Y/n where have you been??" he demanded, his brows furrowed in anger.

Y/n's mind raced as she tried to come up with a convincing lie.

She couldn't let them know the truth about her involvement with Jang Chul and Lee Suknyo.

"I... I went out for a walk," she stammered, avoiding eye contact.

The room felt charged with anger as BTS continued to scrutinize Y/n's feeble attempt at an excuse.

Jin's eyes narrowed, and his voice grew even sharper. "A walk, in the middle of the night, without telling anyone? Do you think we're fools, Y/n?"

Namjoon chimed in, his intelligence piercing through her facade.

"We're not buying this, Y/n. You've been acting strange lately, and now this? You owe us an explanation."

Hoseok couldn't hide his frustration any longer. "You've put us in a dangerous situation, Y/n. We don't know what trouble you've brought into our lives."

Taehyung's anger finally spilled over. He grabbed Y/n's arm firmly, his grip unyielding. "Enough of your lies, Y/n. You're coming with us."

Taehyung grabbed Y/n's wrist and started dragging her. "Where are you taking me??" Y/n asked panicked.

Taehyung didn't reply to her. Bts were closely behind them.

They went through a dark staircase. "I don't have a good feeling about this" Y/n said to herself

They finally reached down. Taehyung opened the door harshly.

In the dimly lit basement, Y/n was pushed into a cold, bare room.

"YOU WILL STAY HERE UNTIL YOU REALISE THAT YOU SHOULD NOT SNEAK OUT OR BREAK THE RULES MADE BY US!!" Taehyung shouted at her.

The door slammed shut with a resounding thud, leaving her in eerie silence. The only source of light was a small, high window that barely let in any moonlight.

Bts P.O.V

"Don't you think it was a little harsh??" Yoongi questioned.

"She got what she deserved. She should not have snuck out like this" Hoseok said with a stern voice.