14. The victim card!!

Previously

Jin asked "What was so important that your mom told you wake up early??"
"It's none of your business Jin!!" Y/n stated.

Jin grabbed Y/n's hair and brought her face near his face and said " It is my business!! And I am older than you so respect me!!  I am your older brother so I have every right in your business!! Don't try to act smart with me!!" He then left my hair.

"For me to respect you, you have to first earn It!!  Just because you are older than me doesn't mean that I should respect you!!" Y/n spat.

"You" Jin started. He slapped Y/n.  Her face then turned towards left side. She touched corner of her lips. She found blood. She turned towards Jin

She then laughed a little and then said " You did a big mistake by slapping Me. Just wait and watch!!"

Jin viewed her with a confused gaze. "What are you gonna do huh?? Cry??" Jin asked with sarcasm "Exactly that is what I am gonna do!!" Y/n said while smirking.

Now

She then started to cry, she then sat on the ground and screaming continuously "I AM SORRY JIN OPPA!! PLEASE JIN OPPA DON'T DO THIS!!"

She continued to slap herself and screaming. When Jin tried to approach her she stopped hitting herself. She moved backwards.  Her back touched the wall.

Author: This 👆is our siblings when we just hit them slightly. And specially if we are the older sibling and they are the younger sibling

God be like: Come to me child!! Finally I have granted you a entry in Heaven and the person who will send you from Earth to me will be your mom

And if you have younger 'sister' she becomes the B-I-G-G-E-S-T  drama queen!!

Like girl I hit you a little bit, it was not even that hard!!

Oh we should get back to the story!! I just wrote this to lighten the mood a little!! But it turned out to be longer than expected!! 😅

Just, just go into the story!! 😳

Bye, Bye 👋🖐 👋🖐 🤐

Jin bent to her level and grabbed her hair harshly and spoke "Stop shouting!! My precious ears are bleeding because of you little girl!!" He said angrily.

She grabbed his hand and tried to remove them while saying  "Jin leave me it's hurting!!"

"Will you just shut up?!! You can't keep your mouth shut!! Always talking!!" Jin said

"Now I know why your father left, you and your mother, it was because of you!! You are so annoying!! Your father was not able to tolerate you and he left!!" Jin said to her while emphasising 'father' word!!

Author: Ohh!! Boy hit the wrong point!!

Y/n then stopped all her movements. Real tears now pouring from her eyes.
"Y-you don't have a-any rights to talk about my f-father!!" Y/n said with a shaky but angry voice.

Jin made his grip even tighter, he spoke "What are you gonna do?? Huh?" Jin asked her.

"Ouch!! Jin leave me!! It won't be good for you!!" Y/n said while trying to wiggle out of his grip!!

"Aww what are you gonna do little girl!! Cry and complain to your Daddy!! Go on!! Do it!!" Jin asked with sarcasm.

" You have done talking about my dad now let's talk about your mom You know why your mom left you?? Coz you were the oldest but the meanest!! I think she left all of you becoz of YOU!!" Y/n said while a sheepish smile made its way up her face.