15. The mystery text

Previously

"Hey! Where are Y/n and Jungkook ?" Namjoon asked. "They are still sleeping!!" Yoongi said.

"What??" Jimin asked. "Why??" He added."I don't know. Let's check!!!" Yoongi suggested. They all first went to Y/n's room

They saw Y/n and Jungkook lying on the bed and sleeping while cuddling. As Jungkook woke up to find BTS standing in the room, he felt a wave of embarrassment wash over him.

His cheeks turned a deep shade of red as he hastily untangled himself from Y/n.

Jungkook's eyes darted around the room as he found himself in an embarrassing situation.

His mind raced, trying to come up with an explanation for the sight of him and Y/n cuddling together in the morning.

Yoongi raised an eyebrow and asked, "Jungkook-ahh, care to explain this cozy morning setup with Y/n?" The other members wore expressions of curiosity, leaving Hoseok feeling trapped.

With a nervous laugh, Jungkook replied, "Well, you see, it's just... We, um, we both had a tough night, so we fell asleep like this." He desperately hoped his explanation would suffice.

Jimin chimed in, "Tough night? Doing what Jungkook ?" His playful grin hinted at a hint of mischief. Only to receive a smack from Jin. "Jimin watch your language" Jin scolded.

Namjoon quickly intervened, trying to defuse the situation. "Okay, okay, let's not make a big deal out of it. People fall asleep in various positions all the time."

as the members stood there, the room was filled with an awkward silence. Jungkook's explanation hung in the air, leaving more questions than answers.

Just as the tension seemed unbearable, a loud crash echoed from the living room. Startled, they rushed out to find their favorite vase shattered into pieces on the floor,

and the culprit was none other than their Hoseok.

His eyes widened in horror as he held the broken vase remnants, making the situation even more chaotic.

Hoseok viewed Jin with fear and said "uh oh!!" Jin then started to chase Hoseok while saying "yeah Hobi!! You broke my favourite vase!!" Other members were just standing and enjoying the cat and mouse chase.

Author: Reminds me of Tom and Jerry!! Do let me know if you have seen It!!

They all were laughing their butt off!! Jimin then said Hoseok when Hoseok hid behind him. "Hyung run run run run."

Then Taehyung spoke " Hyung Run bulletproof, run, yeah you gotta run Run bulletproof, run, yeah you gotta run Run bulletproof, run, yeah you gotta run Run bulletproof, run"

But amidst the chaos, a notification sound chimed on Taehyung's phone, Taehyung glanced at his phone, his eyes widening with shock. He turned to the members, his voice trembling, and said,

"Guys, you won't believe what this message says. It's from... an unknown number. And the person is saying that he knows Y/n very VERY well!!"

Now

All the chaos stopped and everyone looked at him!! The tension in the air thickened as everyone gathered around to read the messages:

*unknown number* *Taehyung*

---------------------------------------------------------