13. The departure!!

Previously

Yoongi cleared his throat and began, "Y/n, we really want to apologize for what happened earlier. It was a mistake, and we regret our actions."

Y/n feigned contemplation, her fingers tapping rhythmically on her phone screen. "Apology accepted," she replied sweetly, her eyes gleaming with a devious glint.

"But you see, I've been doing some thinking, and I believe we can make things even more interesting between us."

The room fell silent, and BTS exchanged wary glances. They had expected forgiveness, not Y/n's some little filthy game.

"What do you have in mind?" Namjoon finally asked cautiously.

Y/n's grin widened, her voice dripping with playfulness. "A little game, my dear brothers. A game where we reveal each other's deepest, darkest secrets. But remember, I play to win, and I don't play nice."

Hoseok: We are not playing your little game!!

Now

"Oh really??" Y/n asked innocently "Yes" Jimin said. "well my dear brothers!! You don't know me do you??" Y/n asked SWEETLY

" We don't want to know some animal who always annoys us always the time" Taehyung said frustrated

" Taehyung please don't describe yourself baby!!I was talking about me not you so why you gotta describe yourself??" Y/n said sarcasm dripping from her voice and she smirked.

"You little piece of poop!! I was talking about you not me" Taehyung said while fuming in anger

"Whatever!! You were just describing yourself" Y/n said and rolled her eyes.

" Anyways let's start my dear brothers" Y/n's voice dripped with sweetness but was also dark and BTS noticed this.

"Y/n we just -" Jin got cut, because their Dad and Mom came inside living room

Mom: What are you all doing??

"Oh nothing we just-" Y/n started but got cut off by Jimin. "We were deciding which movie to watch!!" Jimin stated

"You guys are watching a movie?? Can I come??" Dad asked them in a excited tone. "Honey did you forgot for what we came here?" Mom said to him

"What happened mom and Dad??" This time it was Yoongi asking. " Yeah sorry, We have something to tell you guys!!" Dad said in a little sad tone

"What is it Dad?? Why are you sad??" This time Jungkok spoke.

"Well you all know that we have another branch of our company in London" Dad started. They all nodded

"Something is up there. I cannot explain what is going on but something is wrong. Something very messed up. So to investigate it."

Dad then stopped and Mom continue continues his sentence. "We are going to London. Your dad has to go as he is the CEO and I have to go as I am his personal assistant."

"When are you all going??" It was Taehyung who asked!!

"We are going to leave tomorrow early in the morning" Dad spoke

The news of their parents' sudden trip to London hung in the air like an unanswered question.

BTS exchanged concerned glances, their thoughts racing with worry and uncertainty.

The gravity of the situation weighed heavily on their shoulders, and they could feel the world they knew shifting beneath them.

Namjoon broke the silence, "But, Dad, Mom, what's wrong in London? Why can't you explain?"