7. Rooftop....?!

Previously 

Y/n P.O.V

Then suddenly someone tapped Jisoo's shoulder. She looked back and saw BTS!!

Jungkook: Excuse us!! Can we borrow Y/n for a min? ( sweet voice)

Y/n: What are you all doing here? (Cold tone)

Taehyung: We just want to talk to you 'sister'?! (winks)

Y/n: Well just say it here only!! (cold tone)

Jimin:(Grabs Y/n's wrist) Just fvcking listen to us!!

Then Jimin started to drag Y/n with him but then suddenly Lisa stopped them

Lisa: And where the fvck are you taking her?!

Jungkook: Lisa get out of our way before you regret it

Then Blackpink came on the side of Lisa

Blackpink: And what if we don't ( said in a unison)

Bts: Then you should get ready for the WAR (said in unison)

Now

Blackpink: Well come at us, don't tell that we didn't warn ya!!!!

Y/n: Guys Guys Guys Guys!! Stop fighting!! Nobody is going to fight a war in a freaking cafeteria!! Okay?!

(said trying to stop the 2 strongest group in the school to fight each other)  

Bts: Then we can settle this in the parking lot

Blackpink: Yes, Let's go!!

Jennie: (cracks her finger bone) Now you all will get to know the real us!!

Jisoo: (cracks her neck) You will be going down!! Our enemies

Y/n: NO NO!! NOBODY IS GOING TO FIGHT ANYONE!! NOW YOU ALL SHUT THE FVCK UP!! (says with anger) (takes a deep breathe) (turns towards blackpink) And unnies I am fine.... No need to worry!! I will be back in just a few mins....

Rosé: Y/n you sure about this?!

Y/n: Yes Unnie I will be fine!!

Then Jimin again started to drag me towards the rooftop and the rest of the BTS just followed us silently

When we reached on the rooftop. Jimin pushed me towards the wall.I was in a position like:

 from my right side there was the wall, from my left side there was Jimin's hand, Infront of me was Jimin whole body and my back was on the wall. 

Author: Wait a sec guys!We do not promote this type of relationship between Y/n and Bts!! So don't leave yet!! Okay!!

Jimin: You're so hot 'sister'

Y/n: Jimin leave me (cold tone)

Jimin then leaned towards me. Our face almost touched,

Jimin: And what if I do not (whispers)

Y/n: You'll regret it!!! (dangerous tone)

Jimin: Try me!!!! Let's see how the little girl can protect herself!!!

Y/n then harshly kicked Jimin in his (ahem ahem). Jimin hold it and cried in pain.

Jimin: What the fvck Y/n?? WHY THE FVCK DID YOU DO THAT??!!

Y/n: You only said to try you. So I did!!

Taehyung: WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!!

Y/n: WHO THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS!! HUH!! I AM NOT A EASY BALL OKAY!! IF YOU WANT ME TO RESPECT YOU!! THEN FIRST FVCKING EARN IT!!

Jin: DON'T YOU FVCKING DARE TO RAISE YOUR VOICE!!

Y/n: YOU ARE SAYING LIKE THAT ONLY I AM SCREAMING!! WHY DON'T YOU STOP SCREAMING "JIN"

Yoongi: Y/n calm down and listen to us!! (calm tone)

Jungkook: Y/n just listen to us coz I don't want to lose my patience.

Namjoon: Well we want you to break our parents marriage

Taehyung:  We don't want you and your mother in our family

Y/n: You all are saying as if I want to be a part of your family!!

Jin: So why were you supporting them last night

Y/n: Well you know, I am not selfish like you all, I want my mother to be happy okay!! And I will not stop this marriage!! And Jin at least you should support your dad. Oh your poor dad, he got such a selfish sons!!! I thought at least Jin would support him coz he is the oldest but tsk. tsk. tsk, I guess I got my hopes too high

That's it, Jungkook Lost it!! 

SLAP

Jungkook slapped Y/n

Jungkook: (points his fingers) Don't you dare to say any- (SLAP)

Y/n slapped Jungkook.

Y/n: If you do something to me I'LL STRIKE BACK!! So don't think I am just gonna endure your torture and your bullying, Okay!!

Then Jimin grabbed right arm of Y/n, Taehyung grabbed left arm of Y/n.

Y/n: What the hell are you guying doing?! (wiggling in their grip)

Then Jungkook started slap, kick and punch Y/n but Y/n did not give up.  She fought them!! Other members were just watching them After sometime Jin said:

Jin: Guys!! This is enough!!

Then Jungkook stopped beating Y/n. Jimin & Tae released Y/n and Y/n dropped to the ground!!

 Y/n: (panting) You guys are fvcking cruel

Hoseok: (grabs Y/n's hair) Now listen here you piece of sh!t!! You ARE going to break the marriage

Y/n: What if I don't??

Hoseok leaves Y/n's hair, comes near and whisper:

Hoseok: If you want your mother to be alive then break our parents marriage!!

Now Y/n was done with their sh!t now!!

PUNCH

Y/n: WHO THE FVCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE HUH?! DON'T YOU ALL DARE TO DO ANYTHING TO MY MOM!! YOU ALL ARE FVCKING B*STARDS!! IF YOU ALL DO SOMETHING TO MOM YOU ALL WILL REGRET THAT YOU EVER MET ME IN YOUR THIS SMALL FVCKING LIFE!! (angry while having  a little tears in her eyes) 

Then Y/n left rooftop!! I excused myself from the next subjects and went home!!

Timeskip at home.....

Today was mom's leave so she should be home!!

Y/n: MOM MOM MOM!!!

Mom: What happened Y/n why are you shouting?! (Holding her ears) And wait weren't you were supposed to be in school!!

Y/n: Mom give me your phone!!

Mom: (hands her phone to Y/n) Well what happened?? Will you tell me??!!

I call Dad

OTP

Dad: Hello sweetie!! How are y-

Y/n: It's me Dad!!

Dad: Oh sweetiepie!! How are you??

Y/n: I want to say something to you Dad!!

Dad: What is it sweetiepie??

Y/n: I want to break this marriage

To be continued~~~~

Wait WHAT!! Y/n is breaking this marriage !!

Their parents are in a relationship and love each other!!

Now what will happen to their marriage and relationship ??

Find Out in the Next chapter

Stay Healthy and Stay Safe

Saranghae💜💜💜