21. The revelation

Previously

As she neared the park's edge, she glimpsed the main road bathed in the soft glow of streetlights. The hum of the motorcycle grew louder, providing a sense of urgency. Y/n pushed herself to the limit, running towards the safety of the main road.

Just as she reached the edge of the park, relief flooding over her, a strong hand gripped her shoulder. Y/n's heart skipped a beat as she spun around, coming face to face with Jungkook, his expression unreadable.

"Going somewhere, Y/n?"

Now

Y/n's eyes widened in fear as she stared into Jungkook's intense gaze. Her escape plan crumbled before her, and she stammered, "I—I just needed some air, Jungkook."

He tightened his grip on her shoulder, his voice stern. "Don't play games with us, Y/n. You know too much, and we can't let you go."

Desperation fueled Y/n's defiance. "I won't go back with you. I won't be a pawn in whatever game you're playing."

Jungkook's expression hardened, and without a word, he raised his hand. The sharp sound of a slap echoed through the quiet park as Y/n's cheek stung. Tears welled in her eyes, a mix of pain and frustration.

"I won't ask again," Jungkook warned, his tone cold. "Come with us willingly, or we'll make you."

Y/n, shaken but resolute, shook her head. "I won't."

Jungkook's eyes flickered with a conflicted emotion before he sighed, reaching into his pocket. He pulled out a cloth soaked in chloroform, a chilling realization washing over Y/n.

In a swift motion, he pressed the cloth against her mouth, and the world around her blurred. Y/n fought against the encroaching darkness, but the chloroform's effects were relentless. As her vision faded, she heard Jungkook's voice, distant and haunting. "I'm sorry, Y/n. This is the only way."

The mysterious motorcycle roared to life, its fading hum mocking Y/n's futile struggle. Darkness consumed her.

When Y/n awoke, disoriented and groggy, she found herself in an unfamiliar room. The soft glow of a lamp revealed she was in a dimly lit space. Panic set in as she realized the severity of her situation. 

Y/n's eyes adjusted, and she saw the BTS members, their faces shadows in the dim light.

Y/n's mind raced as she took in the sight of the BTS members surrounding her. The atmosphere in the room was heavy with tension.

Jin spoke with a mix of anger and frustration "You really had the AUDACITY TO ESCAPE???"

She tried to move but then she realized she was tied with ropes in a chair.

Y/n's heart pounded in her chest as she struggled against the restraints. Her mind raced, desperately searching for a way out of this ominous situation. 

The room felt suffocating, the air thick with unspoken tension. Jin's anger hung in the air like a storm cloud, and Y/n's attempts to reason with him seemed futile.

"Please Let me leave, I will not do anything or tell anyone anything!! I don't even know what was in that folder!! I just opened it when Taehyung came!! Please let me go!!"

Y/n's pleas echoed in the tense silence of the room, but the BTS members remained unmoved. The gravity of her situation sunk in as Jin's gaze bore into her, a mix of disappointment and fury.

"We can't take any risks, Y/n. You stumbled upon something you shouldn't have, and now we have to clean up the mess," Jin said, his voice cold and calculating.