9. The comeover!!

Previously

Bts P.O.V

We all were sitting on the couch either watching TV or watching the phone then suddenly Dad came in the house!

Jin: Hi dad!!

Dad: YOU ALL LINE UP RIGHT NOW BEFORE ME!!

BTS were shocked that why is their dad so angry. But they lined up in front of him!!

Dad: What did you guys today do at school? (Calm yet angry tone)

Namjoon: The usual things we do in school!! What else (pretending like he doesn't know anything)

Dad: Okay so let's be specific!! What did you do in THE LUNCH TIME!!!

Hobi: Dad what do you mean we are not following here!!

Dad: Oh so you guys wanna play "Innocent". So tell me what did you did in lunch break on the rooftop!! NOW REMEMBER SOMETHING!!

Jimin: So that b! tch told you everything!!

SLAP

Now

Jimin's face tilted towards the left side!!

Taehyung: Dad Why did you slap Jimin?! He told the truth!! That girl told you everything that's why you are angry

Dad: You all know why I slapped Jimin!!

Jungkook: But Dad Jimin did tell the truth!!

Dad: YOU ALL KNOW THAT BECAUSE YOU ALL Y/N FAINTED AND WE HAD TO TAKE HER TO THE HOSPITAL!! OUR MARRIAGE WAS ALMOST BROKEN!!! (After saying this laughs a little)

Jin mind: He should be sad why is he laughing!! Has he lost his mind??!

Yoongi: Dad what do you mean by "almost"

Dad: You all thought that we would break our marriage!! We pre-poned it to Wednesday!! I don't want to hear anything!! Hand me your toys, phone, and laptops, No TV and no going outside!! You all are grounded!! For what you did!!

???: You guys are very big and you guys still play with toys!! (Suprised and sarcastic  tone)

BTS snapped their Head (so sharply that their head might get detached from their body and swing at the girl) at the figure standing on the Door and listening to everything!!

Yoongi: What are you doing here??!!

Dad: I brought her today with me for the evening!!

Jungkook: (to Y/n) you mom got trusfrated and left you out huh?!

Namjoon: Jungkook it is- Did your mom get frustrated with you and kick you out of the house??!

Jungkook: Yeah whatever Hyung!!

Jungkook: So tell me did she??!

Y/n: Huh!! My mom is not like you all okay!! She said that I should spend some time with you all!! That's why I, am here!!

Jimin: Did She??! Or is it something else Y/n??!

Y/n: What are you implying here Jimin

Jimin: It's Jimin Oppa for you!!

Y/n: Wah!! No, you all have not become my brothers till now, once you all become then only I will call you all Oppa!!

Dad P.O.V

Dad's mind: Why do these boys cause trouble wherever they go??!

Dad: OK guys break it off!! Now Y/n  apologize to your brothers!! They are older than you so you should respect them na!!