17. Fight!! Round 2!!

Guys before starting this chapter!! I want to say this that as it is the last day of year 2023 !! I have made this chapter L-O-N-G!! So grab your snacks  and drinks and get reading!!

                                                    ~Author

previously 

The fateful hour (around 5 am) , as Y/n dug deeper into the darkest corners of the internet, she stumbled upon a particularly cryptic message that seemed to contain a veiled threat.

It was a chilling revelation, a sign that the sender was not only watching but closing in.

Y/n's heart raced as she decrypted the message, realizing that her adversary was well aware of her every move.

This revelation sent shockwaves through her. It was a moment of reckoning, a realization that the stakes had been raised to a dangerous level.

Y/n knew that she was not only fighting to uncover the sender's identity but also to protect herself and those she cared about from potential harm.

With newfound determination, Y/n intensified their efforts. She painstakingly traced the veiled threat back to its source,

leading her  to a series of encrypted communications that seemed to originate from 2 anonymous users.

She traced them back and she found. She was relieved that she found IT!! but she was also fearful that SHE found it!! Those users were

the 2 persons whom she never wanted to see or even take their name.

She thought that It all makes sense. How the anonymous get his hands on those photos and video.

She wanted to run away from all but they did not let her. Why did they communicate with after all these years??

She just wanted know why NOW?? She read their real names aloud

Y/n: Jang Chul  and Lee Suknyo

Now

Y/n's voice trembled as she uttered the real names of the two anonymous users, Jang Chul and Lee Suknyo. 

These were names she thought she had left behind in the darkest recesses of her past, names that had haunted her for years. 

She couldn't believe they were connected to the cryptic threat she had uncovered.

Jang Chul and Lee Suknyo were two individuals she had once considered friends, but that was a lifetime ago.

 They had all been part of a tight-knit group that always did pranks on each other. They annoyed each other but also loved each other.

 But something had gone horribly wrong, tearing their group apart and leaving scars that Y/n had tried desperately to forget.

She remembered how they had drifted apart, each pursuing their own paths in life.

But it seemed that her past was catching up with her in the most sinister way possible.

As Y/n delved deeper into the encrypted communications, she realized that Jang Chul and Lee Suknyo were indeed behind the threats. 

The messages were full of veiled references to their shared history, a history Y/n had tried so hard to bury.

 It was as if they were taunting her, reminding her of the dark secrets they all shared.

She couldn't understand why they were resurfacing now after all these years. 

What could they possibly want from her? And why did they choose this ominous method of communication?