20. The secret

Previously

The door swung open, revealing a hidden chamber filled with monitors displaying live feeds from cameras scattered throughout the house. Y/n's eyes widened at the extent of the surveillance. She then saw another computer next to it. Which looked like it could hold information.

She then smirked, she thought 'Why not play a little game with them'. She tried to hack it but she found it was coded expertly. It was not easy to hack it. If it had been anyone else than her, they would have been very much confused and given up. But-

Come on!! We are talking about Y/n here. She of course cracked it. That's why she is called no. 1 !! She started to look through the folders. She saw some folders of the company. She looked into the computer for about 1-2 hours.

She then thought there was nothing useful to her on this computer. She was about to turn it off when her gaze went to a folder named FINANCE but she had already seen the finance folder. So what was this??

She questioned herself. 'Should I see it or not??' 'Well, I have come far enough. Let's go through it because things are not always what they seem.'

Now

She opened the folder. She saw that

It was some Finance files only. But something seemed off about this. It contained very little info. Some words were underlined in it in bold. She tried to write them. But then she suddenly heard a voice.

It was a deep husky voice "Babygirl did you enjoy looking at our room?? Do you want some more time to look through it??"

Y/n slowly turned her head towards the door and saw Taehyung standing there, leaning on the Door.

He was constantly looking, no!! more like, checking her out from top to bottom. Y/n gulped seeing him.

She was scared of what he might do. Taehyung started to move towards her. She started to move back, she tried to explain "T-Taehyung l-lis-listen i-it is n-not w-what it l-looks like."

Her back touched the wall. Taehyung then trapped her between his body and the wall.

"Ta-Taehyung s-see I j-just-" she was cut off by Taehyung putting one of his fingers on her lips.

Y/n was shocked. She was like 'Tf is happening??' Taehyung then started to speak "So what should I do with you?" He whispered slowly, in a strange (loving) tone.

He started to move his finger from her lips to her neck and then to the space between her chest. 'W-what a-are you d-doing T-Taehyung??" She tried to push him away from him, but he just began to lean towards Y/n.

He leaned in till their faces were inches apart "Baby girl!! You are gonna be punished for coming here." He said in a playful whisper "And it's not what we have done to you till now" He winked at her. "It's something we gotta do in a bedroom" he smirked at her. Y/n's eyes widen.

Y/n's mind raced as she felt the intensity of Taehyung's gaze and the shocking words he uttered. She couldn't believe what was happening; the situation had taken an unexpected turn. The hidden chamber, the surveillance, and now this encounter with Taehyung left her bewildered.

She managed to stammer, "T-Taehyung, I-I didn't mean to intrude. I was j-just ex-exploring, and I f-found this r-room. I s-swear I wasn't trying to-"

Taehyung cut her off with a chuckle, his eyes glinting mischievously. "Oh, baby girl, no need to explain. We like to keep an eye on things, especially on someone as interesting as you." His fingers traced a path down her arm, sending shivers through her body.