23. Escape or not??

Hello guys!! I am back with a new chapter. Now i will be more consistent as I have holidays now. Sit back and enjoy this chapter. Love you  Byeeeeeeeeeeeee ❣️❣️❣️

Previously 

Yoongi locked the door and rushed towards her. "Oh god!! I am so sorry Y/n I didn't come earlier!!" He took out his handkerchief and tied it where I was stabbed.

I looked away and said with a cold voice "Didn't you come here to torture me? For telling everything to dad??"

Yoongi looked up and made me look at him (But not forcefully) he gave me a warm smile and said "Y/n You don't understand I was always on your side!!"

I was still not convinced I asked "Then why did you wanted to torture me first?!" Yoongi sighed and said "My little sister I was not going to torture you but wanted to save you from these devils!! That is why!! But Jin Hyung was first in line so I couldn't do anything!!"

"Now you have to scream very loudly!!" I tilted my head in confusion "why tho??" Yoongi replied "So they don't suspect us!! I am gonna count from 3 and when I count 0 you have to scream!! Got it??" I nodded my head.

"3.....2......1.....0 scream!!" Yoongi said "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! PLEASE LEAVE ME I AM NOT GOING TO DO IT AGAIN!! PLEASE OPPA!!" I then started to make noises like I was crying very loudly.

"Good Y/n!!" Yoongi then first untied her and then hugged her. He gave her an injection and said "This is a painkiller!! Inject it!!"

"Okay, oppa!!" She was going to inject it but then somebody banged on the door.

"Everything okay Yoongles?"

Now

 "Everything okay, Yoongles? She only screamed once." I held my breath, waiting for Yoongi's response.

Yoongi glanced at me with determination. "Yeah, everything's fine. She's just being difficult. I'll handle it." He shouted loud enough for Jin to hear, making sure to keep up the act. I quickly injected the painkiller in my veins.

As Jin left, Yoongi hurriedly led me through a hidden passage in the room that led to the back garden.

"Go, Y/n. Keep your head down, and don't make any noise. I'll handle things here," he whispered urgently.

I nodded gratefully, stepping cautiously into the garden. The night air felt cold against my skin as I moved silently through the shadows.

The garden seemed endless, and every step I took felt like a step closer to freedom.

Just as I was about to reach the gate, a figure emerged from the darkness. Jungkook blocked my path, his eyes widening in surprise.

"Y/n, where do you think you're going?" he asked his tone a mixture of concern and confusion.

Panic set in as he quickly dialed a number, alerting the others to my escape attempt.

Caught in the struggle, Jungkook seized my arm, and the approaching footsteps of the other BTS members intensified the chaos.

Amidst the turmoil, Yoongi's intervention created a distraction. "Jungkook, what the hell are you doing? We need to keep her here!" he exclaimed, attempting to sow confusion.

Seizing the opportunity, Y/n broke free from Jungkook's grip and sprinted toward the gate.

But fate had other plans as Taehyung emerged, anger lining his expression. " Y/n You're not going anywhere," he said, closing his strong hand around her wrist.