10. The Wedding

Previously

Timeskip to wedding day.....

Priest: Do you Kim Chin Ho take Kang Ari as your wedded wife??

Kim Chin Ho: I do

Priest: Do you Kang Ari take Kim Chin Ho as your wedded husband??

Kang Ari: ........

Everyone was silent

Kim Chin Ho: What happened, sweetie??

Kang Ari: The thing is.....

Now

Y/n P.O.V

Kim Chin Ho: What is it??

Everyone is like "wth is going on" Look

Kang Ari: I do!!

Everyone was relieved!!

Priest: NOW I pronounce you both husband and wife!!

Priest: You may kiss the bird!!

Then they kissed each other!!

Y/n's mind: I cannot do this anymore!!

Then she went away from there!!

I went outside of the church

Y/n: I can't watch this!! I should be happy but I am feeling that someone is poking a million needles in my heart!! I can't watch Mom marrying another man!! I only have one dad and that is my biological dad!! Nobody can replace him in my heart!! Why does all this happen to me??!! Why can't I live my life in peace?? Dad used to love me but he is also gone!! Why did everything happen to me!! I will never accept those 7 devils as my brothers!! And I will never accept that man as my dad!!

Then someone suddenly tapped my shoulder,

Y/n turned around, her tear-filled eyes meeting those of a tall, familiar figure standing in the shadows. It was her best friend, Jisoo, who had been watching her from a distance.

Jisoo: "Hey, I've been looking for you everywhere. Are you okay?"

Y/n sniffled and wiped her tears away with the back of her hand. She shook her head, unable to speak.

Jisoo wrapped her arms around Y/n in a comforting embrace. "I know this is tough for you, but you don't have to go through it alone. We're here for you, always."

Y/n leaned into the hug, feeling the warmth and support of her friend. "I just wish things could go back to the way they were before all of this," she whispered.

Jisoo nodded understandingly. "I get it, but sometimes life throws us these curveballs, and we have to find a way to deal with them. Your mom is trying to find happiness, and your new stepdad seems like a decent guy."

Y/n sighed. "I know, Jisoo. It's just hard to accept."

Jisoo pulled away slightly to look Y/n in the eyes. "Remember, you've got your real family - your friends - who'll always be there for you no matter what. And as for your '7 devils' as you call them, give them a chance. They might surprise you."

Y/n managed a weak smile. "Thanks, Jisoo. I don't know what I'd do without you."

Jisoo smiled back. "That's what friends are for. Now, let's go back inside. Your mom and new stepdad just got married, and I think they'd like to see you there."

Y/n took a deep breath and nodded, feeling a bit more prepared!!

When they went inside, her mom came towards her, and BTS's Dad and BTS also came.